Hit and Run Son of a Bitc*

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
This morning around 2.45am a friend of mine was at the traffic light in front of Pearl Hotel , Old Klang Road. It was red therefore while waiting for green and suddenly a light blue (he thinks as not sure the colour) Mitsubishi Triton bearing
WQT 6427 did not even brake to stop and slammed into my friend's car ,

My friend got down and that FCKING bast@rd (an Indian) wind down his window and told me friend to move away from the traffic light and talk in front. My friend moved his car and suddenly this MOFO accelerated and speed off , my friend gave chase but managed 2 get the plate no. only due to some sound coming from the back.

Bumper , Boot with the windscreen , chassis (not sure yet) were damaged.
Report is going to be done later around 9pm coz parents asked him 2 wait for them as well ...

To anyone who knows this pick up and where he stays , mind informing us as well , thanks a lot.
What a Son of a Bitc* , is either he's drunk or he fell asleep. What a lowlife he is ....

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
woah wtf!?dis one must ajar nicely liaoz...go jpj to get d details since got his number plate dy...den we all zth convoy to his house...

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
woi...i'm indian too:thefinger: :rofl:first,lodge a report....surely that bastard will drive to brickfields for makan or something one of these days(all indians do that:rofl::rofl::rofl:),so be on the lookout at that area,once spotted,head straight to brickfields balai n inform...but then,rm50 enough d for him to kao tim there...so,whats ur plan??we go visit that mutha*#@3%....

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
woah wtf!?dis one must ajar nicely liaoz...go jpj to get d details since got his number plate dy...den we all zth convoy to his house...
not so easy to get info fr JPJ unless u know some1 inside ... in which i don't ... sigh

woi...i'm indian too:thefinger: :rofl:first,lodge a report....surely that bastard will drive to brickfields for makan or something one of these days(all indians do that:rofl::rofl::rofl:),so be on the lookout at that area,once spotted,head straight to brickfields balai n inform...but then,rm50 enough d for him to kao tim there...so,whats ur plan??we go visit that mutha*#@3%....
somehow that guy was an indian :banghead: , report alrdy made , anyway it's my fren's car , so conclusion of the report :
"kita akan hantar surat kasi dia suruh dia mari report"
"kalau tak mari kita hantar saman"

then my friend ask for the claims

"itu kena claim insurans sendiri"
WTF man

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
wah claim insurance sendiri?!?!?!i think u better go jpj offer rm50 :thefinger: to get d info needed n settle ownself...since got number plate liao shud b quite easy coz last time my fren went to jpj wit polis report n he managed to get d details den visit tht fella house wit gang...:smokin:

Highlander

Known Member
Jul 15, 2006
wah claim insurance sendiri?!?!?!i think u better go jpj offer rm50 :thefinger: to get d info needed n settle ownself...since got number plate liao shud b quite easy coz last time my fren went to jpj wit polis report n he managed to get d details den visit tht fella house wit gang...:smokin:
I think you should go wit gothculture idea.. sounds good.. pm me if want to go.. can follo u.......:driver:

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
call me ohso....i can translate for you......but one thing la,make sure all of y'all are packed with something......that m%th@f#ck* might just start charging towards us with parang:fight::fight::fight::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
my advise is, go to jpj with the police report. make appointment with the jpj officer, which he will bring you to a room for further discussion. just explained to him on the situation and request jpj to blacklist the guy who crashed your fren's ride. Actually this is police job to inform them but no harm if you do it urself.

usually they have deadline for the offender to report. but u can cut it short and ask the jpj to blacklist immediately.

trust me bro, it can be done....of coz with some "goodies" for the jpj officer...

Mivec559

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
acttually 1st thing ur fren shud be done earlier b4 heading to that fella to talk..first thing shud do is snap his car plate number 1st onli head to him and talk ma..thats wad i do and scare it might happen to me if that fella runs away.. :smokin:

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
the other day i also kena around that area... but its near the tmn desa (opposite maybank) traffic light.. i was stationary waiting for traffic lights to go green. suddenly i felt a bump and looked at the rear mirror. saw a motorbike fella, desperately trying to start his bike. i got outta my car and he managed to start his bike in time and zoomed off. no pt chasing cos traffic still not moving for me, i went to inspec my car bumper. luckily only broke my number plate but still got minor scratches on my bumper.

went to report police, they say no pt reporting and waste time. small matter like this settle own self and furthermore the car plate is cheap to fix... what kinda stupid arse police advise is that.. what if that dude was an illegal immigrant or a rapist or a guy who robbed something desperately needed to escape? they best the police can do was just issue a saman, and tell us to settle our self..

something needs to be done else ppl will become more daring and if hit someone, they can just drive away knowing nothing will happen to them because the police can only issue a saman and RM300 is cheaper than paying RM3,000...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
these days people are becoming more inconsiderate & daring...
aiyo apa susah sgt admit sendiri @ fault :banghead:
obviously mmg Triton salah oledi
thanks to Najisb's C4-Mongolian case & Lingum's Video cases... thats why all malaysian just follow their style...:mad::mad::mad:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
call me ohso....i can translate for you......but one thing la,make sure all of y'all are packed with something......that m%th@f#ck* might just start charging towards us with parang:fight::fight::fight::rofl::rofl::rofl:
wow!!ahahhaahhaha...i din knw we had such animation!!hahahhaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,there ...car lovers ..

Want to ask ..is this led type light ,which is known as the car third braking lamp ...Is it legal or will get summons with the jpj ... Which starts this 1 November ...http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=535197
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience