Hit by car and bee beaten

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

umikosan

Dec 10, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
yar ... and she my close fren ... i really want to bring my gang also dun think they simply bullie people had to think twice.

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
sorry to hear about the problem bro...

anyway is the bugger drunked or still concious...?

if drunk nanti banyak susah la... takut the bugger dont mengaku or can't recall the incident...im afraid that it will be case closed coz not enough accident...

by the way was ur friend driving alone or wif others ? at least if wif others its ok la...i mean can make statement or become witness...

khairulishak

Known Member
Jun 15, 2004
Star Park
crazy idiot laaa that fella.. slap a girl summore.. find your own size laa..

but better go thru police la, and follow up.

sentinal3_16

Known Member
May 30, 2005
Klang
Any crime should be reported to police imediately.But we shouldnt make an asumption based on 1 side of the story only.

I have seen many girls drove like gila-gila.Some even come close to knocking me.I have to sometimes act quick so that they wont knock me.

So, i hope member here dont make a quick judgement based on 1 side of story.

And another thing is anybody can come here and make up a story to find a person which they are looking for.Example,to bash up a person.We could acctually help them to do crime and we can also be found quilty of that.The best is make a police report.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
The best still make a police report of assault case and motive of causing accident, give whatever detail as much as possible, let the police track the gangster and screw them up. Don take the laws into your own hand, or u will end up in jail and being prosecuted, even though the police might tell u to do so to bring the fellaa in yourself but there are no rules stating we can do that!!! Just a 5 cents view of mine. Good luck! :biggrin:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
dunno if itz the same guy or not.. coz one of the zth member also kena slap by an indian driver... but lorry wan.

my friend over took the lorry and horn him la.. coz road hogging.. then at traffic light he came down wit big spanner... told him to open the door or he'll smash his car.. so he opened the door.. straight kena slap by the indian.

siow man..

oh yea.. at puchong too... near the IOI mall traffic light.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
zephyr3d said:
dunno if itz the same guy or not.. coz one of the zth member also kena slap by an indian driver... but lorry wan.

my friend over took the lorry and horn him la.. coz road hogging.. then at traffic light he came down wit big spanner... told him to open the door or he'll smash his car.. so he opened the door.. straight kena slap by the indian.

siow man..

oh yea.. at puchong too... near the IOI mall traffic light.
The moral of the story, don simply press ur horn, we have load of stressful people around, a lil bit thing will stir them up especially in puchong area n its indian, don play play man!! just be extra careful!! :smile: i know it becos my neighbour is also some big shot puchong indian :frown:

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
send your children to self defence class .. :biggrin: next time people bantai u .. break his fingers or shoulder or nose or leg or arm or neck or back or anything or everything dangling from his/her body .. but make sure got witness to see that u doing it only becoz of self defence .. :secruity:

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
sentinal3_16 said:
Any crime should be reported to police imediately.But we shouldnt make an asumption based on 1 side of the story only.

I have seen many girls drove like gila-gila.Some even come close to knocking me.I have to sometimes act quick so that they wont knock me.

So, i hope member here dont make a quick judgement based on 1 side of story.

And another thing is anybody can come here and make up a story to find a person which they are looking for.Example,to bash up a person.We could acctually help them to do crime and we can also be found quilty of that.The best is make a police report.
Seen gila-gila driving also NO NEED TO KNOCK PPL CAR TO STOP AND BEAT~~!HE THINK HE IS THE JUDGE but NO~! HE IS TERRIORIES~! :thumpdown
if i there i sure fight and go report together AND PAY SAMAN AND BYEBYE, its my exprience

umikosan

Dec 10, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
actually i need help from ur all bro to look for the car since a report had been make we cant sit and wait for the police to do the job right?

boy2007

Known Member
May 21, 2005
damansara
sorry to hear that. but it's kindda funny yet scary. some1 over takes a car, just becoz his car is so damn lousy cant go fast, bang that some1's car, n slap her. he thinks he's playing some kind of video game izzit? got the plate number summore. i can just imagine his psyco head telling him,'cilaka ini orang potong sama saya! ingat saya punya kereta tada laju ka? nanti lu! banzaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!'. no offence guys. sorry to the victim n friends. that guy is so damn crazy! i'll try to look out for that car.

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
it's a fake number then... How to find it eh? You pay puchong area call man. Ask them to look out lo. Anyone found just reward them with some $$ faster right? Maybe now they using other number plate already? Seems like they are some big timers... Maybe they're stealing cars syndicate le? That's why they can bang you and make you stop? Maybe it's lucky the girl is still alive. What if they go mad and whoop out a gun or few parangs? It's just my opinion... Hard to find someone with some fake number plates...

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
lesson to be learn... Never stop a car when some one purposely bang your car. Drive to the nearest police station. Don't stop. Don't come down. Call your frens up and let them know. Maybe some is nearby the area? Just don't stop and get out of your car... It's been told so many times....

moon*

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
JB
no offense ya..
but alot of indians are like tat..
really terrible drivers..
especially they are in a group..
do be very careful

tombstone

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
moon* said:
no offense ya..
but alot of indians are like tat..
really terrible drivers..
especially they are in a group..
do be very careful
moon, i think u cant say it like that and say no offense ya...

cos it is offending! u cant generalised it like that...

anyway i feel ashamed, as being part indian...i feel embarassed that this kinda thing happened...but then again, i am also ashamed of what u said, being malaysians and u talk like that! wtf do u mean indians are really terrible drivers?! i hope next time u wont talk and stereo type pplz like that...peace! hope you would retract ur statement and keep ur racism off the net...

Last edited:

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
tombstone said:

cos it it offending! u cant generalised it like that...

anyway i feel ashamed, as being part indian...i feel embarassed that this kinda thing happened...but then again, i am also ashamed of what u said, being malaysians and u talk like that! wtf do u mean indian are really terrible drivers?! i hope next time u wont talk and stereo type pplz like that...peace! hope you would retract ur statement and keep ur racism off the net...
dude..not to b a peace maker for wut...but he jst say a lot of them...not all...there r sum good ones too..i blif u r one of the good ones too...peace man...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
In all races.. sure have those not so good people.. what to do.. human have thier bad days...

I experienced this a few days ago.. on a normal road not highway. i was on the fast lane doing 80. suddenly a truck honk me from behind. Its a contena truck!! he want to take over me. i was "what the?" he have to do abot 90-100kmh to take over me. get over! its a Contena truck speeding on a normal road... damn.. cant see the driver..

bebulu

Oct 13, 2005
hehe...sorry to says but sometime the ladys/girls need to be teach some of them are very rude driving on the public road.
they think they are a women no one can slap thier face.
sorry to says tis. :bath:

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
tombstone said:

cos it is offending! u cant generalised it like that...

anyway i feel ashamed, as being part indian...i feel embarassed that this kinda thing happened...but then again, i am also ashamed of what u said, being malaysians and u talk like that! wtf do u mean indians are really terrible drivers?! i hope next time u wont talk and stereo type pplz like that...peace! hope you would retract ur statement and keep ur racism off the net...
dun waste yr time on teaching these fool on being Malaysian...
these contented fuckers only grow n die with their own community only...
only gud at pointing fingers at other b4 looking at their own back....
never went more then their house compound... they dun know abt the real world...
let them talk wat they want n be happy wit it...

no wonder these 'pig brain' racist fuckers r being taught a lesson in the streets...

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
how the hack are we supposed to achieve Wawasan 2020 when every tom dick and harry goes around saperating them self with their own race .. hahaha .. its never gonna happen ..

And can i ask everyone to recall how they got their drivers licenses .. chances are you bribed the officer .. didnt you .. so probably the guy next to u on the road did the same thing .. so did the guy behind you ... so what can we complain when somone drives like a maniac on the road ..

oh and not forgetting the "vomit test" where u go there and just click on the answers in the written drivers test .. plus driving schools who cut short the hours of teaching .. haha .. and they are wondering y the accident rates are so high .. fools ..

and for the fellow road bullies .. just remember .. if you can do it to somone .. somone is bound to do it to u 2 some day .. :secruity:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The location – Sportsland Sugo, Japan and their rocket-fast stead was the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 for cars #1 and #28, during the 3rd round of the Super Taikyu 2012 Series which Team PETRONAS Syntium ended at the top with plenty of drama last weekend.

<!--more-->Still they remained calm, focussed and undeterred as they put their visors down for the 3.704km road racing course finishing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience