bastards fuck me up...i will get you

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
juz an update guys..i got the bracket and spkr board..oni left the clock..hopefully can get soon..anyway....if u guys know arthur?? working in perodua...well he also lives near my area and today morning abt 5 his car oso kena broken into..they took his wisor,sensors and sum stuff....cibai fuckers...suspect the same guys
yup, i know him very well...damn....his car once got break in, habis la....
he still in japan rite..??

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
expensive bro..clock alone 180..tot mebe can get chpr...
wahliao.. 180. its abit hard to get from chop shop because it comes with the dashboard and they want to sell it together.

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
yalor.180 also from sparepart shop wor...anyway i manage to get everything back edy...clock,bracket and spkr board..hehe thank god...i tot wanna break into kaimengs car...take his stuff out..but didnt want him to feel sad like me..so i hunt and got liao 2nd hand..got the clock for rm 40..one of the zth member..lucky lorr...thx guys....from now on i keep batton in my car...if i see theives...they r dead...

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
well at least things are done. the phobic feeling will still be there though.

ZTH powerful thing lol. can get alot of stuff with good prices!! but beware of con mens.

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
If thos thieves get caught by ZTH members.....huh,ther is goin to b a good show..
i can see it already.... NEWSPAPER HEADLINES ~ Theifs Beaten To Death By Local Car Forum Members ~

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
yalor.180 also from sparepart shop wor...anyway i manage to get everything back edy...clock,bracket and spkr board..hehe thank god...i tot wanna break into kaimengs car...take his stuff out..but didnt want him to feel sad like me..so i hunt and got liao 2nd hand..got the clock for rm 40..one of the zth member..lucky lorr...thx guys....from now on i keep batton in my car...if i see theives...they r dead...
wqah...taikok....y u wan to break into my car...me only small and poor boy leh....walulehhhhhhh

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
thank you so much guys...well yeah my stuff is abt /more than 2 years.i mean i kept changeing untill i was satisfied....now that i am..this happened..they dun deserve to die broo..but...they must suffer and feel the painn..ladies and gentle man..if u ever catch any theif or pencuri..any pencuri la..pls call me at 012 312 8182 anytime or sms me..i will personally go to ur place and help u:) need 2 let go my anger...anyway i told my self..i nvr wanna play ice;..hahaha today i saw a good deal..than quikly grab...slowly start back lor..but this time wont play so hiigh end and not so expensivela..normal oso okla..as long better than stock lor...anyway guys thanks alot...if i get the theif...i call all u guys..i tie him up..i buy kfc than we slowly plan what to do..ok? dont worry....mebe we pull is dick and push in his ass? or...put red ants on his balls? or..hehe got so many.take care guys..even i got dream tht night i found my system..hehe but i'm learning to accept tht its gone.something that i really loved....take care guys...kai meng,tohsan..long time no see..we will meet soon..
remember to call me..ii i call Pizza delivery....we can whack that fellar till morning....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i can see it already.... NEWSPAPER HEADLINES ~ Theifs Beaten To Death By Local Car Forum Members ~
wah!!! limpeh kia le....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dun like that ma...killing ppl is not good...torture them for a few years is better than else...:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

just want to share my DIY interior paint work. Below is a link to my blog:

Jeremy Yeo: DIY - interior paint

:rolleyes:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience