Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

KE70 - fuckin useless above 200km/h

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Is it true? parts start flying out.. driver start passing out and pengsan while hitting 200km/h... seats fly out.. roof gets torn out... lights brakes... windscreen cracks... engine flies off... tires bounce off.... true ah?

use close ratio t50 + trd 5.3:1 final drive and you won't even get 200km/h unless your car really can rev to 10k rpm at 5th gear :D

newbie here, so can KE70 reach 200KMH?

hmm if after convert engine i think it sure will hit 200KM ..but

izzit stabil enuff? or ill da car too light ?
must ask da owner 2 try...
blackie u got hit 200km in ur KE70 wif SR20 ?

i know this is toyota forum, but i have experience hitting 180km/h (sorry la, cannot hit 200 cos the car too old) in a stock Datsun 120y (B110), yes, the 30 years old square driving school/kereta sewa type and no parts flying out pun... but the car very floaty....damn scary also... ** and the engine sounds like going to drop off the engine bay.... the moment it hit 180, i lift off.....

i think it has to do with the condition of the car, if the body parts all karat and holes here and there, 120kmh also the parts start flying out already....

fren, lift my foot off the gas pedal la.... dun laugh at me la.... :biggrin:

i wish the oldskool can take off like NASA rocket also... but i would be dead already...hehee

hhaha..i laugh reading about the datsun thing..i reach only 145 with a stock ke70..dun dare la..everything stock...

Parts flying off at 200kph? Maybe watched too much cartoons...

20vturbo said:
hhaha..i laugh reading about the datsun thing..i reach only 145 with a stock ke70..dun dare la..everything stock...

fren, that time still young, got titanium balls, now u ask me to try on public road also i dare not already....hehehee....

i reached 300km/h in my supra... rear blitz replica wing broke .... but didnt fly off oso...

see, gt wing not so good also, not practical.... claims to create downforce but sometimes cant take the pressure at high speed....

blackie, where you make your 300kmh run? must be interesting.,,,ehhehe.. should take video next time.... i volunteer cameraman....:biggrin:

it just mean to be a joke, and for your info i do drive an old skool car (similar to ke70) and i like old skool car more than new car....Wah liddat also wanna put new thread...

Top Bottom