Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

fuck mykad

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
today went to the bank rhb to open fd......they check my mykad using the scanner .......they said rosak alredy my my kad...tak bolih baca.....fuck.....fyi i just got my my kad.........so because of this stupid mykad i cannot witdraw large sums of money or do any transaction....so fucked up la......and i went to the jpn..jabatan pendaftaran negara............check my kad they also said rosak tak bolih baca.......i ask how long take to repair they said 1 month....fuuuyooh....fuck my kad and fuck the banks which dont have dual systems...for back up......

jeff, JPN don't repair, they simply replace it with a new card & new chip. It will takes JPN 3-4 weeks time (or shorter) for the replacement. And JPN will charge you RM20 for the replacement fee.

I never deal with RHB, but I have no problem open FD, Saving account with my spoiled mykad with another bank.

I'm not sure what info RHB trying to refer for the withdraw, because basic mykad don't have banking info inside, it just store the image of front and back IC, left and right finger print (Which they have it in most of the bank branch system).

When Tun Mahathir launched mykad concept it to make it your IC, driving license, ATM, Credit card, Touch & Go, your medic report and etc, all inside 1 card. But Bank and medical center are not very active working with mykad. And the chip is very fragile.

Sigh! I believe many more have gone tru same experience like u including me. Very easy excuse "my kad encik rosak..". How come damage, i keep my ID car in separate case still got damage. Why cant do the process manually? look at the picture, the name or they can even ask for other supporting document such as driving licence or student card or etc.. :confused_smile:

mine also rosak 2 times oledi.....not reliable at all.....why government still do nothing about it

the banks now use a reader to read the chip and ensure that it's not fake...
that's what they did when I last opened a public bank account.
They scan my card using a reader.....I guess it's a precaution method used by the banks nowadays.

jeff, JPN don't repair, they simply replace it with a new card & new chip. It will takes JPN 3-4 weeks time (or shorter) for the replacement. And JPN will charge you RM20 for the replacement fee.

I never deal with RHB, but I have no problem open FD, Saving account with my spoiled mykad with another bank.

I'm not sure what info RHB trying to refer for the withdraw, because basic mykad don't have banking info inside, it just store the image of front and back IC, left and right finger print (Which they have it in most of the bank branch system).

When Tun Mahathir launched mykad concept it to make it your IC, driving license, ATM, Credit card, Touch & Go, your medic report and etc, all inside 1 card. But Bank and medical center are not very active working with mykad. And the chip is very fragile.
i will go to another rhb bank on thursday.....and see how......cannot means i will try again at another bank.....see how.....if cannot then i let you know......

maybe the chip so small sometime will hang haha =P

GOOD LUCK GUY

or maybe they just print the details on the card but never load in data into it LOL

wah wah.....so late still awake worrying bout ur my kad?!....
I think 50% of the mykad got problem...that's my best bet!

mine not working as well since i get it.. but i did not change it.. last 3 weeks went to CIMB and they said cant read it coz its faulty then the customer services did not even delay it and she just get my DRIVING LICIENCE for verifycation only(+photocopy it)!! thats it..easy and simple..

the bank that you mentioned sucks!!!!
because i have some FD in this bank and i do not know why its being reveal out to someone. after i did some investigation only i found its da bank manager have some kopi money then he reveal it out... then i did send an complaint mail to their management but did not have any single reply from them..~~~ what a lousy bank!!

Or maybe the Mykad u using is the outdated version.

*looks at mykad n hopes G-man wont force use to change IC again.

conclusion is MYCARD AND RHB lousy...!!!!! Malaysia Boleh! :@

U can solve any MyKad issue in 1-2 days at JPN, Putrajaya.

To be on the safe side, invest in a portable MyKad reader from any 7-Eleven outlet. RM 24 only. It's also a keychain so keep it around.

talking about reader...
Astro decoder works.....just forgot which channel....
tried it before......
:)

mine not working as well since i get it.. but i did not change it.. last 3 weeks went to CIMB and they said cant read it coz its faulty then the customer services did not even delay it and she just get my DRIVING LICIENCE for verifycation only(+photocopy it)!! thats it..easy and simple..

the bank that you mentioned sucks!!!!
because i have some FD in this bank and i do not know why its being reveal out to someone. after i did some investigation only i found its da bank manager have some kopi money then he reveal it out... then i did send an complaint mail to their management but did not have any single reply from them..~~~ what a lousy bank!!
bro i only had this kinda problem with maybank bukit bintang when i wanted do do fd for 30k they ask where i get the money what work i doing ask me go see the manager at first floor la......so now.....i say fuck maybank and go to rhb....maybe the branch is slack or what.....

jeff....that's the usual question mandated to be ask..
It's part of the "Anti Money Laundering" act......
the banks needs to know your "source of fund".
It's protocol.

The Government or the banks don't want someone in M'sia funding terrorismn........
kekekekeke
It's true......no joke!

Try open an account with RM100. Than within a few days later; deposit a cheque which is big substantial amount; for instance....your RM30k.
You'll sure get enquiries from the bank or the Government (maybe even income tax ppl) asking you to clarify.

bro i only had this kinda problem with maybank bukit bintang when i wanted do do fd for 30k they ask where i get the money what work i doing ask me go see the manager at first floor la......so now.....i say fuck maybank and go to rhb....maybe the branch is slack or what.....
jeff, they may question you if
1. you don't have any maybank account with them
2. you carry 30K foreign currency (not rupiah lah)
3. you are not local
4. you look very suspicious.

Might be their procedure to avoid money laundry, but heck, who will tell you those money are from drug trafficking even if they are. :laugh:

just my 0.02 cents, never have 30K for FD mah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom