which is better

N/A secret

Known Member
Aug 28, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
both of them are okay considering they are both straight flow mufflers..but i prefer HKS hi power system but it would be loud la..hahah correct me if im wrong sifus..cheers!

haffizan

Sep 13, 2012
Terengganu
thanks a lot boss,,,

already used HKS hi power..sound nicely..not to loud..great bass sound..but i been told Super dragger sound mengelegak skit....hehehehh..anyway tq again:proud:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
how about the HKS silent Hi Power? Any different with the normal Hi Power or are they the same thing?

haffizan

Sep 13, 2012
Terengganu
The Hi-Power and Silent Hi-Power are essentially the same exhaust, except the Hi-Power uses mild steel mid pipe and stainless steel rear, where as the Silent Hi-Power is 100% stainless steel. Both are rated at 99Db on an NA.

correct me if wrong sifuuuu....

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
The Hi-Power and Silent Hi-Power are essentially the same exhaust, except the Hi-Power uses mild steel mid pipe and stainless steel rear, where as the Silent Hi-Power is 100% stainless steel. Both are rated at 99Db on an NA.

correct me if wrong sifuuuu....
that means getting the silent Hi-Power is better since it is 100% stainless steel?

N/A secret

Known Member
Aug 28, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
I thought Silent Hi-Power is a lot more silent compared to the others?
its not really silent actually it just have slightly different sound, for hks hi power it has more bassy sound towards it whereas for silent hi power more like metal sound since it is stainless steel..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is a question that I would like to ask many of you here. What do you guys think about having a modded car as daily drive or have 2 cars, one for daily, another for mods?

For me, I think that it is better to have a car for daily use and another for mods. My reasons would be :

1. Fuel consumption. It will probably save costs in terms of fuel consumption in long run if you keep a stock car or fuel efficient car for daily use and travel. A heavily modded car probably won't give...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience