What's wrong ???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DT2001

Known Member
Jun 23, 2006
Some problems with my Tezza last evening :sad_smile: :-
1) Fuel needle drops to zero although I've just refilled to full 3 days ago and fuel warning light keep blinking
2) Outside temp dispay as E
3) No air-cond when press the air-cond button
4) No buzzer when slot in 'R' gear
5) No buzzer when slot-in key to start

Everything else is working fine, all lights are illuminated when turned on etc.

The above suddenly occurred when i pump up the radio volume fr 3 to 10 only for abt 30 sec or so.....

What could be the problems - I suspected blown fuses. Any any possible causes?

cheers

DT2001

Known Member
Jun 23, 2006
Hi Bryan,
Nothing...i only serviced my air-cond at Autochild abt 2 weeks ago...everthing was working perfectly until yes:(

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i thaught u upgrade your sound system!!! ... will that be a reason??? ... wiring problem/fuse problem???

DT2001

Known Member
Jun 23, 2006
ha ha... i think u got the wrong guy Hasra:) Most likely it's blown fuses....left my car at home today...don't dare to drive seeing the blinking light:)

DT2001

Known Member
Jun 23, 2006
Looks like a trip to Vision tomorrow morning liao...any body has Ah Soon's no?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
might be something to do with the wiring...short circuit maybe. soon at vision should settle the problem for ya!

DT2001

Known Member
Jun 23, 2006
Ah Soon is the skinny small guy usually hang around near the washing bay wan rite? Last time i always looked for Weng, the workshop manager...but he's a bit LC

DT2001

Known Member
Jun 23, 2006
Guess what guys, it's back to normal now..all by it self:)
It was before washing but soon after washing, everything back to normal, kinda weird....may be my Tezza is complaining too dirty liao, didn't wash it last week due to bad weather.

cheers

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Brian,

u better wash your car then .....mybe the engine check light will go off.......hahahahahahahahah........just kidding , no hard feelings yeah

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
u should also wash the takata harness...hahahah

jazz7878

Known Member
Sep 23, 2005
kl
hey bro, i'm driving a white altezza also.... i car also facing problem like this

1)petrol warning light blinking
2)temperature indicator showing E
3)water temperature drop to the coolest part

after tat went to my friend shop and use a reader to plug into under steering part,and then settle liao....

then yesterday occur back the same prob again...

but different reader different car manufacture u need to enter, like me i enter to lexus is200 only discover all the problem. according my friend there is a short curcuit between the sensor socket and maybe sometimes there couldnt reached each other only will happen this

so hope this can be help u. Cheer

Last edited:

DT2001

Known Member
Jun 23, 2006
Thanks bro for the info. Shouldn't u just entered RS200 instead??

cheers

jazz7878

Known Member
Sep 23, 2005
kl
not very sure on tat. the mechanic try on toyota software couldnt found the model. but lexus the have IS200, so go into communicate with the ecu they worked means can cure the error. u can read thru the whole ecu and engine problem tat u facing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever been next to a supercar at a traffic light while seated in your hot hatch? You know he's going to smoke you if you try but sometimes, you do it just for fun, you know the rich man and his ego will almost never let you pass. However, the tables may just change in a twisty public road where power doesn't really matter and responsible driving is the only rule, just keeping up with a million dollar supercar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience