What's wrong with this pic??( pics inside of course)

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
1.)Why??
ok, so I'll keep adding pics for more discussion.
2.)So Some one was testing his Macro function of his new camera. Pretty nice flowers, right??

Third pic added. Since some people don't like it, so I just posted it as a thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
3.) What kind of wound is this??
4.).
5.) 5th pic.

Last edited:

DJThoRmented

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
ha ha ha... nice try ppl but the actual term for this is "rear wheel riding" very famous in the MotoGP. Mike Doohan used to be the KING of rear wheel riding but now his apperentice Valentino Rossi is loving doing this.

Only really skilled crazee riders will do this coz it will gain time during the corner (where you will pull the throtle 1st before anyone else) but too much of this will kill your tyre and make you slide and kiss the tyre barrier that's stopping you.

And for the rempits... dream on... our bike don't have the torque to do this ;)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
extreme bikers who really pushes their machine to the limit tend to slide under braking....if you watch MOTO GP u can see that most drivers slide into corner...especially SBK....kewl....mebe this pics was taken second before the fella fishtail and join the birds in the sky LOL

bryang-unit

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Kelana Jaya
it is either he slide underbraking or power sliding exiting the corner.. wat la u all.. i tot all ppl here damn motorsport wann..

Btw, ever see a biker lift the back wheel while charging in the corner ar.. there was once tis biker did it during one GP race recently.. forgot name aledi la..Mus eat more vitamins

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
ermmm... actually the fella on the bike also looks like he is stationary or something n just resting his knee to support the bike... :D

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
LMAO......... :D

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Which track has such an run-off area? with hutan summore??

And his sliding angle is too much, looks like he is gonna run off-track if he doesnt do some serious correction. Looks like he is ridinr towards the camera man.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
if somebody suggests that he's faking with a stationary pose picture, very respect him for being able to hold up the heavy ass bike in that angle, with one knee. if he has some sort of "stand" hidden from view... aih dunno what to say.

i tend to agree with satanic and boggy, it looks like a momentary fluke and a beautiful move before the big "CRASH BOOM BANG!" ahahahahha. i know MotoGP bikes slide at every corner... but with THAT much contersteer (without ending in a crash)!!?? please..

DJThoRmented

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
NOSkill said:
Second pic was added.
i wonder what's at the background ;) wonder what is it and what's "happening" :confused:

anyway the motorbike picture is real. you guys can check out stunt bike (they do have competition for superbikes). the real term again i have to stress is "back wheel riding".

you feed your throttle full way before the corner ends (with your low gear) making the rear wheel spin like mad thus throwing you to the side but with proper counter steer you'll be able to smoothly finish the corner and gain less time (that's why Valentino Rossi keep gaining time when he's leading the pack).

i once tried this and lucky for me i didn't crash (not enough muscle on myself to push the bike to a proper position - must go eat more vitamins).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just finished the transplant of K3-VETR from a YRV Turbo R into my Myvi 1.5 , also just finished all the supporting mods like FMIC,Fuel Pump,Sard Fuel Regulator,TurboSmart Boost Controller,full turbo back 2" exhaust & Emanage Blue/M7 Em-Con ... Turbo&all other stuff are still stock .

Ready for Dyno tune ...

What figure should i expect of a stock YRV Turbo & with all the supporting mod i've done ?

Target boost is around 0.9-1Bar Kg/Cm

Thanks for any advice =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience