Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Sound like my boot doesnt secure properly

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

general

Known Member
i have this problem with my wira aeroback. when on bumpy road, sound like my boot not properly close & sometimes sound like knocking or have barang inside. is it my abs or something else. i had tighten all the nuts & screws related but the sound still have. heeelllpp me!!!

try to adjust the washer located at the boot hood. 2 rubber pieces with threads, turn them and they would gone in or come out more... try to make them come out more so that the boot hood would tighten harder...

trex92 said:
try to adjust the washer located at the boot hood. 2 rubber pieces with threads, turn them and they would gone in or come out more... try to make them come out more so that the boot hood would tighten harder...
orait..TQ..

Is it u chaneg tyre jack n kit no put probly??? or hit some thing???bonnot actually not feel unclose tight 1 wohh..

WAJA2003 said:
bonnot actually not feel unclose tight 1 wohh..

cant understand.. after adjusted the lock, the sound still there laa..:confused: :mad:

bro,

u take out all the things in ur boot including the jack,spare tires...everything....then u test it again....if d sound is stil there....maybe is ur absorber....boot seldom got sound unless u accident before

huakenny said:
bro,

u take out all the things in ur boot including the jack,spare tires...everything....then u test it again....if d sound is stil there....maybe is ur absorber....boot seldom got sound unless u accident before

tq..will do it

A Post Every 5 Mins

I just installed a Autogauge water temp gauge on my Iswara to replace the old 1(die already)...

then after some normal driving... i found that the needle is pointing between 90c n 100c...

is this optimum temprerature?

i scared wait rev some more my engine has to "enter factory"..

thx

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom