Sound like my boot doesnt secure properly

general

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Penang
www.protonmania.com
i have this problem with my wira aeroback. when on bumpy road, sound like my boot not properly close & sometimes sound like knocking or have barang inside. is it my abs or something else. i had tighten all the nuts & screws related but the sound still have. heeelllpp me!!!

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
try to adjust the washer located at the boot hood. 2 rubber pieces with threads, turn them and they would gone in or come out more... try to make them come out more so that the boot hood would tighten harder...

general

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Penang
www.protonmania.com
trex92 said:
try to adjust the washer located at the boot hood. 2 rubber pieces with threads, turn them and they would gone in or come out more... try to make them come out more so that the boot hood would tighten harder...
orait..TQ..

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Is it u chaneg tyre jack n kit no put probly??? or hit some thing???bonnot actually not feel unclose tight 1 wohh..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
bro,

u take out all the things in ur boot including the jack,spare tires...everything....then u test it again....if d sound is stil there....maybe is ur absorber....boot seldom got sound unless u accident before

general

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Penang
www.protonmania.com
huakenny said:
bro,

u take out all the things in ur boot including the jack,spare tires...everything....then u test it again....if d sound is stil there....maybe is ur absorber....boot seldom got sound unless u accident before
tq..will do it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all taiko that been use before...
Can share some opinion here??

Currently just put in Evo fuel pump for my little monster..L5 Turbo engine..
I know that currently my car is fuel rich and I' m planing to swap in AFC
Just wanna to know that is it a must to put in fuel regulator before put in AFC??
Which is the best??
Kindly gave some opinion here..hehe..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience