Need advise about my mirage turbo setup..

kambeng758x

Jul 20, 2015
Kulim kedah
could i bring up this thread.:proud:..long time not sembang about mirage..i have wira with mirage turbo enjin,but already change the block to vr4 from bottom to top..right now only wiring,trotel,ecu,air flow,turbo td04 mirage ( td04 11b i think ), gearbox only wira 1.6 huhu..then only upgrade the injector from vr4...could anybody suggest the best way for me to upgrade from those condition..some say just upgarade the ecu & air flow vr4..and some say upgrade the turbo to td05 ( any td05 evo1,2,3,vr4rs or td05 18g )...hope got respon from all sifus:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
could i bring up this thread.:proud:..long time not sembang about mirage..i have wira with mirage turbo enjin,but already change the block to vr4 from bottom to top..right now only wiring,trotel,ecu,air flow,turbo td04 mirage ( td04 11b i think ), gearbox only wira 1.6 huhu..then only upgrade the injector from vr4...could anybody suggest the best way for me to upgrade from those condition..some say just upgarade the ecu & air flow vr4..and some say upgrade the turbo to td05 ( any td05 evo1,2,3,vr4rs or td05 18g )...hope got respon from all sifus:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
Mine is standard VR4, not RS but already have TD05, or halfcut owner in Japan already changed?:hmmmm:

You can also boost higher for better power but many things to do....:driver:

kambeng758x

Jul 20, 2015
Kulim kedah
Ooo..vr4 already?hihihi..very different from me lah..hihi..me only mirage 61t lah...just vr4 wannabe..boosting sometimes up to 1.0 bar only using tulang ikan..could u suggest any idea?right now im wonder rather i change the turbo 1st or chage the ecu and air flow to vr4?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
U also the expert la..huhuhu..just wonder either to change the turbo or ecu and airflow
Not expert. Mine as mentioned standard only no further mod.
But for your mod, installing bigger turbo need to re-tune and/or add injector or change bigger injector as you cannot allow it to run too lean. Probably ECU re-tune also, or re-chip etc to add fuel. That is why I mentioned need expert....:smokin::driver: