Boost drop problem , pls advise .

ce9a_evo

Known Member
Dec 23, 2006
Hi guys ... I'm running stock evo 6 engine with Greedy Profec-B specII boost controller .

I set my low boost with +30% on de controller , de boost runs up to 1bar and den drop back to 0.8bar .

What can i do to keep de boost maintain at 1 bar ? Do i need to set de gain % on my controller instead to maintain de boost ?

tq.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Hello ce9a_evo,

it would be best if you channel this Q to Mitsubishi Lancer Owner Club (MLOC) thread.
u might get some info/guide from the EVO owner there.

regards,
pangyau

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys ... I'm running stock evo 6 engine with Greedy Profec-B specII boost controller .

I set my low boost with +30% on de controller , de boost runs up to 1bar and den drop back to 0.8bar .

What can i do to keep de boost maintain at 1 bar ? Do i need to set de gain % on my controller instead to maintain de boost ?

tq.
add the gain so the boost stays consistent

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
play with the start gain and gain to get a consistent boost..
set the start gain a bit lower than your target boost and set the gain to get a good boost response. Gain setting will affect you boost spike...

ce9a_evo

Known Member
Dec 23, 2006
play with the start gain and gain to get a consistent boost..
set the start gain a bit lower than your target boost and set the gain to get a good boost response. Gain setting will affect you boost spike...
what is de purpose of setting start gain lower than my target boost?

If i set my gain higer , izit boost will come earlier and might cause boost spike?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any1 knw how to use this thing ??
i dunno how to use it as d manual attach is japanese n the SARD website oso japanese with no English manual support.........haih~

pls help
pls help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience