Moving battery behind

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
relocating battery trick lays very much on the box...this box should be able to protect, (from any leakage from your battery) the car boot floor againts corrosive acid. The rest is the terminal and 2 length of welding cable.... the terminal best is to buy a few more.... thats for the ground terminal... i ground the battery at the rear suspension mount and along the wire to the front manifold, i peel off few points in between and i did a terminal ground to the car chassis, gearbox and the last end to the intake manifold as its aluminium. Then if you like to do additional grounding to the engine bay you can just plug everything to the intake manifold or link a distribution box from there as your grounding.

**Off topic abit.... on 1 PUBLIC HOLIDAY, my customer whom work at palm oil mill went down town to get his groceries. Half way kena block and kena saman due to big n loud exhaust (not that loud actually). Then officer say go change exhaust to stock and dun let him see the car wit that gadget again. being a good citizen, since he is going down town, he looked for me and we went to look around to change exhaust... but since its PUBLIC holiday, we cant find any shop that open on that day. having no choice. he went back to mill, half way .... kena tahan again....same roadblock...he say no shop open... police say jgn kau bagi alasan... rayu rayu and rayu insisted on his excuse.. police gave no fcuk and issue another saman.... since one week he only have ONE OFF DAY... he went back to work... the next week... which is NOT a public holiday he went down town again wid the intention to change exhaust, pass the same blardy road block and my friend call me in the phone says " AKU KENA SAMAN LAGI"

this is mad:stupid:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
if relocating the bttry is illegal...why just 'sorok' it at another place and let da jpj search for it:biggrin:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
sorok already then tell the officer, "Tuan, kereta ini kereta tak perlu battery punya. pakai solar"

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
sorok already then tell the officer, "Tuan, kereta ini kereta tak perlu battery punya. pakai solar"

hahahaha....after the jpj ppl got pissed, they'll just sorok your car in their compound until they are happy.:bawling:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
can superbike batery use to start :idea:car?
can, why not, but expensive than car batt... better get the racing dry cell...
i got 1 which weight 2kg only.. cost me almost rm1800....

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
can, why not, but expensive than car batt... better get the racing dry cell...
i got 1 which weight 2kg only.. cost me almost rm1800....
why don't you buy a ducati batery?it cost only rm400....i bought it for my bike at AH HOI,bandar sunway....:smokin:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
superbike batery got enough ampere to run a car? just asking for my info...
if yes, then the ducati batery is a good buy... with the price. the size is far less smaller than usual car batery... and best of all the price is far cheaper than a racing dry cell

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
why don't you buy a ducati batery?it cost only rm400....i bought it for my bike at AH HOI,bandar sunway....:smokin:
oh... i know that... but that 1 not drycell which can't really put inside the cabin.... :smokin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ducati also have drycell also came from 999r model but the price a bit expensive...
how much will it be..???
if can provide more details... i think can be easy to choose which to get...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i was looking at my car just now and i noticed there's a crack at the front panel of the body frame (the part near those radiators / behind the bumper). There's a crack and i'm worried my whole front part will fall apart.

Could you guys recommend what i should do and any workshop is good in repairing or fixing this.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience