Modified Car Puspakom Check

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
Hi guys,

Just wanna confirm with u all, issit modified car will pass the puspakom check ?

Well, the car condition is good ... engine everything is original. the problem is, the car modified to these :
1)the exhaust become big big wan,
2)the car oledi shorten...its like the car very touching ground(sry,dunno the real word) ....
3)sport rims
4)modified lamp ( but not those bright bright wan ), interior lamp become like white color
5)steering and gear

So, base from this all, u guy have any experience whether puspakom will pass or reject ?
Some my fren say will reject cos modified, some say will pass as long as engine the original .. @_@

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
u no need to go inspection edi cos every thing modded there is legal
and no need inspection
as long u didnt touch performance part and body structure that can weeken the car
change the head light looks or face lift no need inspection

HID for safety reason is better to go for inspection(b4 that adjust the hight of the buld first)
u need to go inspection if u got the big big exause and loud noise
why change big big exause for stock engine ,what car is that??

try to go in jpj website,there got guides if u want to modify ur car

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
err, actually if can we oso dowan go puspakom lo. cos b4 release loan must approve from puspakom 1st ma.

body structure i think is skirting+minor bodykit , and lower the car height. dunno the big exhauste noisy can pass or not. its a satria 1.3(M) anyway ^^

Base on the info i given there, u think can pass ??

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
3,4 and 5 is no need ti inspection de.................

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
u just bought tat car or wat? why would u want to go for inspection with those mild mods?

watchout for the muffler.. if itz noisy.. bye bye.

by the way.. itz lowered.. not shorten.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
i guessed they will attack you on the exhaust and the lowered ride.
Maybe they would say your lamp (if u meant the headlight) was modified and classified it as no longer satria look.
Anyway, everything can be solved by money (not promoting graft or illegal mod). Just ask any runner to help you send in the car to check. They would have way. The only thing u need to survey is the charges they charge........that's all.

Cheers

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
thanks all ^^

whats runner actually ??

headlight mean external light ah ? the external wan just got 2 blue light at the 2 dot which spray water
interior wan modified to white color .

I also scare kena fail bcos of exhaust and lowered ride @@
If let say i wan to modify the exhaust n lowered ride back to original, how much it would cost ??
Mayb pay the inspector rm80 instead or rm40 :p :p

Oh ya, i need to go puspakom bcos of car loan . if not bank wont release loan mar ....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
Tell you what.
U could try search the market place "Car For Sale". I remember there's someone willing to help do inspection for engine conversion and stuffs. Obviously with charges. You could try asking them.

But anyway, you could directly drive over to puspakom and just let them check. Since no engine conversion; they would probably tell you to change the exhaust or springs and wouldn't be serious until they summon you or compound ("sita") ur car. They would issue you anuther letter of inspectionand ask u to come back once u've change everything back to ori. Only 2 things that they would target u on: exhaust and lowered.

If you're scared and want fast; drive to puspakom. Infront of JPJ, they would be many busybody asking you why are u here and do u need help, blah blah blah....errr....that's "RUNNER". They help you fill up forms and go through the troublesome procedures.......with CHARGES.

Kye

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Japan
no need to worry lar... pay a little extra sure can be done one! :P

g_puvan

Oct 6, 2006
i have a question, is it wrong to use mivec bonnet for my satria? and i want to paint it black

Last edited:

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
Erm, u said they will issue another letter to change lowered and exhaust rite ? So, the letter consider fail or pass ? can use it for bank to release loan ma ?
cos the only thing we need the VR10 is for bank purpose =D

Err, the runner u mean is puspakom staff ? how much they charge for sure approve for puspakom :p
And how much also if i wan convert back to ori exhaust and original back the lowered ride ?

Thanks so much bro ^^

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
if they issue letter than meaning fail lor....

runners are not staffs....they're just simply normal ppl to "help" u "ease" the procedures. Usually have "connections"......thus fees charged to make sure u pass.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

i have few power part to let go..

1. Garrett T2530 ball-bearing turbo
@Rm1000 (original from japan)

2. Apexi Hybrid Intercooler (similar size with vr4 i/cooler)
@Rm500 (original from japan)

3. Blizt 2nd generation BLow off valve
@Rm250 (original from japan)

4. Greddy 2nd generation(profecB) Boost controller
@Rm600

5. 510cc Evo injector
@Rm320 x4
@Rm160 x2
RE: someone reserve two...but if he not goin to collect these few day i will let it go at 4 piece...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience