Modified Rear Spoiler to fit 4-dr Mk2

celicacultus

May 2, 2006
Hi, hoping fellow members would share what type of rear spoilers with 3rd brake light ( from what car ) they have modified to fit their swifts.

Thinking of getting the car painted and want to find a rear top spoiler with 3rd brake light to install first. Thank you very much guys.

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
hi celicacultus,

for top spoiler with 3rd brake light, usually swifters use from mazda B8 model..
its 80% fit with direct wood screws...nice long brake light..its even with upper roof as well.
you can get it from scrapyard around rm150 - 200. if lucky, you get it cheaper..

other option and 100% fit is from Suzuki cultus 4WD.this is rare item and normally came together in 1 set together with the rear bonet, center spoiler top spoiler with long brake light and bottom moulding with cultus emblem....very very nice,...price?? rm400 - 600..

for me i prefer an original gti spoiler which is 90% fit for 4 doors. for the brake light, just put it inside with double side tape...go to jln pasar..a lot of variety to choose...short..long..extra long...

TQ

celicacultus

May 2, 2006
Thank you ABV9750 for your help.
Went to mun lee just now and got a black B8 spoiler with brake light for 120, for those interested, there is 1 more white color one there.

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
Thank you ABV9750 for your help.
Went to mun lee just now and got a black B8 spoiler with brake light for 120, for those interested, there is 1 more white color one there.
120 is a good price... im using this spoiler for 5 years already.. need to sell mine since i already found "damn rare" 4wd rear top spoiler. Made of polyurethane :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apart from driving schools, one usually pick up driving habits from people around them – parents, friends, etc. However, there are tendencies where a driver adopts bad driving habits that need to be changed, however slight it might be. This change may just improve things for the better as it involves driving comfort and safety.

Of course, behaviours like driving while texting or switching lanes without indicating are obviously wrong, but according to professional drivers and studies...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience