Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx alot

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx

tuning a stock satria ? are u using piggyback ?

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx

ermm ..dont really know how to describe it ...but as i know ..muz use computer and tune 1 ..not manual tune 1 ...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

bro...

you are using stock 1.3 ...what year?

are you referring to the PDT2000? for siemens ecu? if you are...then only proton service centre can do that....

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

ermm ...mine is year 2002 ......

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

ok....who told you your car need to retune?

your car should be the siemens ECU bro.

So the person who told you need to re-tune is most likely referring to use the PDT2000 device which is normally only available at the proton service center.Just got to any of it...or you can ask others which is the best near your area,but i think it will all be the same...the charge might be between rm30-rm80 ...see your luck.where are you from?

i once paid rm30 in klang...the guy did it in a "hush-hush" manner...but some other members have paid up to rm80 on this....

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

lol ..i see ...coz my top speed reach 140 kmh only ..i asked alot of zth members about this problem ..they also suggest me go for checkup and tuning ...

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005

hi darren,

wat hv u done to ur car? any mods? b4 the mods, wat is ur top speed?
try to figure out wat had u done to ur car that cause ur top speed drop.
as far as i know, siemens ecu does not hv the ability for u to tune using a piggyback.

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

I think proton using siemens, better just upgrade engine internals for performance coz the ecu learns differently n resets when the key is off.

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

thx for the reply gsr and tiger ...no mod is made ...its all in stock .....i was wondering how come other's 1.3 satria even same year than mine also can achieve the top speed more than mine ..is there any way to increase the top speed ? i've asked a technician ..he asked me to change gearbox ..use 1.6 gearbox ...change cluth pad ..clutch plate ...and clutch pump ...flywheel use back as he claimed that can be modified back to suit the clutch set ...but this way is kinda too expensive..all together including labour is almost 1.8k ..i'm not hoping to achieve the top speed till 180 - 190 ...juz more than 140 ...like 160 or more abit will do ...hope you guys can give some advise what to do ...thanks alot ...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

to achieve 160km/h shouldn't be a problem normally..

you never could achieve more then 140km/h all the time? or just recently?

siemens ecu cant use piggyback...pointless.....dont upgrade anything 1st....go to the proton service centre ...ask them to use the PDT2000 to check your ecu....they can detect there if anything is messed up...i have experienced this before....this is just my honest opinion....up to you in the end of the day.

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

not recently ..is all this while ...from the day i drove the car till now lol ..160 kmh ..can ..when there's a downhill road ...lol ...hmm ...i see ..thx for your opinion bro AD ...only proton service have the pdt2000 machine ? and i thought proton service already not gonna accept those old model proton car for service already ?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

not recently ..is all this while ...from the day i drove the car till now lol ..160 kmh ..can ..when there's a downhill road ...lol ...hmm ...i see ..thx for your opinion bro AD ...only proton service have the pdt2000 machine ? and i thought proton service already not gonna accept those old model proton car for service already ?
got one sifu in seri kembangan....he is very experienced in the siemens ecu...i think he bought the device PDT2000...i already pm him to reply to this thread to help you...he got a shop near that area....

if not have to go to proton service center...they will accept your car...just tell them to use the PDT2000 to check your ecu....they will do for you...ask them how much 1st...try to nego with the guy...

Last edited:

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

sri kembangan far lol ...i think i will take it to proton service ...but around how much proton will quote me

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

like i mentioned above..can range from rm30-rm80..

try to nego with the guy....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I understand that PU rubber material is very hard to repair but not impossible. Does anyone have any idea on what works well with PU?

My PU bumper had a big hole due to the ex-owner's oversized muffler. Most shops didn't know how to fix it except for a welder who suggested to cover the hole by riveting a piece of aluminium sheet and knocking it to shape. Indeed it was a good job! After repainting, it looked like nothing has ever happened!

Just wondering if you guys have tried other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience