Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx alot

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Re: Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx

nope...don have to change intake..just port match the intake....bore it..to match the TB size...

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx

you mean change the air intake piping hose ?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

no bro...the air filter part you can leave alone...

only the intake manifold need to bore.

The throttlebody is connected to the intake manifold...

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

ohh i get what you mean ..around how much will it cost ? to enlarge the throttle hole ?

anakku

Feb 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

1.3 VDO nothing much u can do...but if u want to mod without convert the engine...try this :

1) change to super touring flywheel 8.5" (for pick-up)
2) modified hi-cam (some shop doing it)
3) change to lighten main pulley
3) TB use GTI VDO
4) install fuel regulator
5) change fuel pump to 1.8 or modified like track car fuel pump (got 1 tabung put behind at bonet)

i think this is enough for u to get 160km/hr...:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Matsuri R34 is a Nissan Skyline R34 exclusive gathering held yearly. This time it was held around the Fuji Speedway on 10th March 2011. One of my friends, Miss Sophie Shimizu, was there and was willing to share her experiences over there with some fantastic photos provided.

Sophie and her husband Riki, started her journey at early in the morning and met up with other cars at a specific rest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience