exhaust sifus pliz help me

dieheartsue

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
hi,
i would like to enquire sifus out there wat is the different between s-flow n straight flow exhaust.. i mean in power n fuel consumption.. currently im using N/A automatic transmission vehicle.. which type of exhaust suits my car..

best regards,
dieheartsue

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Automatic would suit best... using S-Flow type... what type of car r u driving?...:burnout:

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
what is your intention to change the muffler ?

and what you expect it will do for you ? that is more important if you want me to answer your question

dieheartsue

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
sifus,

currently im using kia sephia N/A 1500cc..
the reason for me to mod is to increase the power of the car..
coz when im riding the hill i can feel my car is really under power..

best reagrds,
dieheartsue

ash_kimura

Apr 22, 2006
ims not sure abt kia here bro n acctually im not sifu like others but i think,if u need some power to bring u on hill that u try to change also the intake,better plug n exhaust...but dont use 2 inch....

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
when you say is under power, is quite subjective.... but over all if you wan to improve the power at best C/P.

mod the intake + exhaust, it can give you quite considerable amount of power....

for the exhaust system, if you are still in original mode. maybe you would like to consider to remove the catalytic converter as that restrict most of the gas flow, (only in Malaysia is possible because we do not have air quality regulation)

then replace the rear with a either S flow or a super turbo flow design (funny thing is super turbo flow actually is not suit for turbo) hahaa...

watch out for the drop in lower rpm torques, it may feel weaker but it will gain overall performance and speed.

If the noise level is higher than you expected, you can add in a resonator or so call bullet or small size canister muffler for optimun effect.....

one more thing, if you trust me, you should consider to use a 1 3/4" not a 2" as most people always think bigger is better..... Good Luck !

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
when you say is under power, is quite subjective.... but over all if you wan to improve the power at best C/P.

mod the intake + exhaust, it can give you quite considerable amount of power....

for the exhaust system, if you are still in original mode. maybe you would like to consider to remove the catalytic converter as that restrict most of the gas flow, (only in Malaysia is possible because we do not have air quality regulation)

then replace the rear with a either S flow or a super turbo flow design (funny thing is super turbo flow actually is not suit for turbo) hahaa...

watch out for the drop in lower rpm torques, it may feel weaker but it will gain overall performance and speed.

If the noise level is higher than you expected, you can add in a resonator or so call bullet or small size canister muffler for optimun effect.....

one more thing, if you trust me, you should consider to use a 1 3/4" not a 2" as most people always think bigger is better..... Good Luck !
waaa....:bawling:very good explanation.....i'm impresss

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
just fact nia....

when i work with the japanese guy they are so fussy with the exhaust till I wan to cry when I go home ... hahaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi anyone can suggest me the brand of imported or high quality 2" mid box and bullet available in malaysia? i saw brand "sebring" 2 inch mid box and looks like good quality. i wonder if there are other brands also? are there HKS or Apexi 2" bullet or midbox on the market other than the mufflers?

sorry for being ignorance:D.im trying to mod my kelisa exhaust with high quality products
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience