4g63 Turbo Setup

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
so the dark side has summoned you? :adore:

stock injector, just look at the color. Yellow if I not wrong, 450cc.

most of the evo owners will go for Haltech or micotec, emanage at this level, is redundant.
Reason, probably the map setting and flexibility?
Whatever you took out sell to bro Marshal just nice......lol:biggrin:

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i think you already installed those macam macam bars, UR ...etc. ?
Only front mount (top /bottom) rear mount (bottom) and UR ring and adjustable, one that improve handling from stock. Thinking of foaming the frame, but if to rigid, then impact wont be absorb much if i hit anything :confused::smokin:

Stock EVO 3 injectors are yellow in color and it is 510cc and you don't have to upgrade the injectors to hit 300whp. (If want to upgrade, you can consider the later EVO injectors at 560cc (EVO V onwards). Secondly, minimum an Emanage-Blue is needed and definitely an Electronic Boost Controller. The rest in your upgrade list is about right
thanks bro, ill check the injectors. hopefully with 510cc/560cc the duty cycle is below 80%, no experience on this. Else, can just go for 650cc then.

what is a digital cluster meter?

any picture to share?
something like this . New cost 2.1kish

https://www.google.com/search?q=haltech+digital+display&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGraDSw8rRAhUGsJQKHTG_A5UQ_AUICCgB&biw=1661&bih=587#imgrc=TW8FgmL3L7AEqM%3A

https://brewedmotors.com/image/cache/data/Brews/brewed-digital-dash-display-600x800.jpg

:driver::love:

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
Only front mount (top /bottom) rear mount (bottom) and UR ring and adjustable, one that improve handling from stock. Thinking of foaming the frame, but if to rigid, then impact wont be absorb much if i hit anything :confused::smokin:

thanks bro, ill check the injectors. hopefully with 510cc/560cc the duty cycle is below 80%, no experience on this. Else, can just go for 650cc then.

something like this . New cost 2.1kish

https://www.google.com/search?q=haltech+digital+display&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGraDSw8rRAhUGsJQKHTG_A5UQ_AUICCgB&biw=1661&bih=587#imgrc=TW8FgmL3L7AEqM%3A

https://brewedmotors.com/image/cache/data/Brews/brewed-digital-dash-display-600x800.jpg

:driver::love:
wah.. envy.. :love:
the haltech digital display is damn stylo
it definitely feel good to be rich..
not for the poor

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Gt g4 link evo pnp as now the price much more cheaper dy

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Gt g4 link evo pnp as now the price much more cheaper dy
thats a piggyback right?

PC of a pc which is known as computer or pc - personal car.....hehehe
personal computer..hahaha..its a stage by stage upgrade...not one shot..this coming weekend exhaust,then able to boost abit, ppl say angin lawas but under 1bar due to v6 fuel pump, then fuel pump/regulator..this time will go for 1bar..and see if there is any need handling/braking improvement..at this point, if got extra cash, ill go haltech + 650cc injector(expensive aftermarket injector) +ebc...else just emanage and be content with what i have..hahahaha

Engine damper, does it work? I mean can it reduce the chances of my mounting koyak?:burnout:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
thats a piggyback right?

personal computer..hahaha..its a stage by stage upgrade...not one shot..this coming weekend exhaust,then able to boost abit, ppl say angin lawas but under 1bar due to v6 fuel pump, then fuel pump/regulator..this time will go for 1bar..and see if there is any need handling/braking improvement..at this point, if got extra cash, ill go haltech + 650cc injector(expensive aftermarket injector) +ebc...else just emanage and be content with what i have..hahahaha

Engine damper, does it work? I mean can it reduce the chances of my mounting koyak?:burnout:
Nope, links g4 evo plug in is standalone ecu by links which direct plug in to your old ecu casing, plug all oem wiring back and mostly done except the hose for map sensor(maf to map conversion and also intake air temp input).. And there are much more function to play with as well.. If want more cheaper option, opt for power fc which ppl done for e123, saw one that day fast sold at 1.7k only, power fc job also pnp with much more simple procedure as compared to linls g4 evo plug in:driver::listen:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
thats a piggyback right?

i put radiator for my processor.....:rofl:
i worry body koyak, rubber mounting can change.
where can tambat, tambat lah....hehehe

Last edited:

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Nope, links g4 evo plug in is standalone ecu by links which direct plug in to your old ecu casing, plug all oem wiring back and mostly done except the hose for map sensor(maf to map conversion and also intake air temp input).. And there are much more function to play with as well.. If want more cheaper option, opt for power fc which ppl done for e123, saw one that day fast sold at 1.7k only, power fc job also pnp with much more simple procedure as compared to linls g4 evo plug in:driver::listen:
looks promising, my bad, not familiar with aftermarket ecu. will look into this.

i put radiator for my processor.....:rofl:
i worry body koyak, rubber mounting can change.
where can tambat, tambat lah....hehehe
nice,so do i full system with radiator. Yea what i meant was the body/chassis especially at mounting point regioin.:smokin:

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
try not always floored 1st and 2nd gear....i do that, once a while can lah.
any particular reason?

my friend taught me how to drive a turbo recently, activate when at gear 3, then full boost, shift to 4 and repeat till 5.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

do any one know what will happen to my engine if i switch my gsr intercooler to vr4 intercooler..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience