Samsung Galaxy S4 Come in here please

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Over clock on long run, I don't think will be good, right?
Remember the first Android that burst into fame?
The Galaxy Ace?
I was using C6-01. C6-01 has a 680mhz.
Galaxy Ace has the same chipset.
But Samsung overclocked it from the factory until 800mhz.
U can hear Ace users complained about the heat of the back of the body.

Over clocking logically is not good la. But smartphones, I think should be okay.
If PC, must have sufficient cooling system lor.
Just like a turbo need radiator and intercooler.
:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Samsung grabbing the lime light now......:biggrin:
Samsung is just branddddddd~ True story.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
this s4 jelly bean version very nice.fast and smooth =) my wife already used for 2 or 3 weeks.nice.got new function.use hand to slide the pic.no need touch the phone.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Remember the first Android that burst into fame?
The Galaxy Ace?
I was using C6-01. C6-01 has a 680mhz.
Galaxy Ace has the same chipset.
But Samsung overclocked it from the factory until 800mhz.
U can hear Ace users complained about the heat of the back of the body.

Over clocking logically is not good la. But smartphones, I think should be okay.
If PC, must have sufficient cooling system lor.
Just like a turbo need radiator and intercooler.

But radiator cools engine, intercooler cools intake air......different.....:biggrin:

Yah! Samsung have position themselves way up, killing off even the Japs....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I have a feeling that they are the same person.
Date joined, area and also posts count.
You're right. The first two posts are the same person. Both have the same IP address. However they aren't doing anything wrong so I can't stop them from posting.

i prefer the sony xperia z....although cant afford it :bawling:
The Xperia Z is pretty rugged, but the camera has a weird red tinge which kinda spoils it la. Side by side and even though the hardware is the same, the ZL has a better working camera compared to the Z. All the Zs I've tested all have the same problem - slightly reddish coloured photos. I hate that.

Besides, the HTC One has the more superior camera and screen. Maxis doesn't support the Sony LTE Z yet too. Oh Sony coming up with one 'superior' Xperia which I'm interested in. Hunai or something, can't remember the model. Way better than the Z apparently in terms of ruggedness and has a full fledged camera lens at the back, biggest in the market. Supposedly the best.

If you go Korea, it's not just a brand. It's a lifestyle man. Shopping centers, cars, makeup, clothes, electronics, construction.. they are everywhere.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
But radiator cools engine, intercooler cools intake air......different.....:biggrin:

Yah! Samsung have position themselves way up, killing off even the Japs....
Hahaha. Engine is the processor lor.
Killing my beloved Finnish Nokia too.

You're right. The first two posts are the same person. Both have the same IP address. However they aren't doing anything wrong so I can't stop them from posting.

The Xperia Z is pretty rugged, but the camera has a weird red tinge which kinda spoils it la. Side by side and even though the hardware is the same, the ZL has a better working camera compared to the Z. All the Zs I've tested all have the same problem - slightly reddish coloured photos. I hate that.

Besides, the HTC One has the more superior camera and screen. Maxis doesn't support the Sony LTE Z yet too. Oh Sony coming up with one 'superior' Xperia which I'm interested in. Hunai or something, can't remember the model. Way better than the Z apparently in terms of ruggedness and has a full fledged camera lens at the back, biggest in the market. Supposedly the best.

If you go Korea, it's not just a brand. It's a lifestyle man. Shopping centers, cars, makeup, clothes, electronics, construction.. they are everywhere.
Yeah I know.
Samsung has an advertising agency too!
Korean very ethnocentric ma.

If you want camera, definitely Lumia dy. :adore: :adore: :adore:
That's if u dont play games. WP7/8 no many game apps.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

My wife's S3 seems to take very good pics.....:hmmmm:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
if really wanna good camera also can go for sony erricson. i dunno la , if wanna better use dslr lor =D. every phone got their speaciality. kekekek..later on note 3 pula release but dunno when.phone update too fast already now.huhuh.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
if really wanna good camera also can go for sony erricson. i dunno la , if wanna better use dslr lor =D. every phone got their speaciality. kekekek..later on note 3 pula release but dunno when.phone update too fast already now.huhuh.
DSLR also have, that one take more serious pics or planned photo take.
H/P in case emergency.....ha! ha!

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
My wife's S3 seems to take very good pics.....:hmmmm:
S4 does a better job. And try with the HTC One.

Stupidcar : I think the Lumia is a pretty neat phone. But comparing camera speed, I think the HTC One will eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. Having hands on the phone itself, it's incredibly fast to load and snap. Even my fat fingers pressing it to snap once, it took 3 short burst shots in that short tap.

But then again - it's not fair to compare one of the latest phones with an older Lumia. The newest Lumia probably will do as good.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My good pals 180SX (WCU32) was stolen this morning outside his house at USJ3. The car was parked outside the house coz his house is going renovation now. Police report has already been made.

Here's a couple of pic of the car

http://sidewaysobsession.wordpress.com/2010/03/30/trial-photoshoot/

If the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience