Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Samsung Galaxy S4 Come in here please

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Samsung Galaxy S4 has gather all the requirement of the consumer to this phone. Easy to ourlife. You can go youtube see their ads. But A smartphone with this price RM2k ++ do you think worth it? Lets chat about Samsung " Ideal for life" hahahaha....

I have been using S2 & S3 already. And now I would like to change to S4 . Yiak yiak! But for sure I will take package la. More worth ma.

Got line or no line is the problems. If the telco offer the lowest price but no line. Buy S4 also useless only. So far I didn’t hear any problems for Celcom. You may see their package. No advertise here! Just sharing info.
Slide1-4.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S4 has gather all the requirement of the consumer to this phone. Easy to ourlife. You can go youtube see their ads. But A smartphone with this price RM2k ++ do you think worth it? Lets chat about Samsung " Ideal for life" hahahaha....

Easy to ourlife? RM2k? :rofl:
Ideal for life? RM2k? :rofl:
I think it's just branding.
Don't be a brand snob. :proud:

I have been using S2 & S3 already. And now I would like to change to S4 . Yiak yiak! But for sure I will take package la. More worth ma.

Walao. Crazy :stupid:
Change everytime. Must a rich guy.

battery life quite short as compared to iphone. must really off all the additional functions. seriously there is alot of functions but i didn't really use it. like the air wave gesture where you can flip pages by just waving at the sensor, the smart stay where supposedly, a video will stop playing if your eyes are not on the screen. All these functions, maybe more for the young and tech savvy, for me i think i bought the phone just cause its the trend.

S4 - RM2k, but S2 and S3 launch price also RM2k woh!. I bought my S2 when S3 launch so got it at RM1.5k
Now thinking of Note 2 instead.... Actual Sony phone much cheaper....

S4 - RM2k, but S2 and S3 launch price also RM2k woh!. I bought my S2 when S3 launch so got it at RM1.5k
Now thinking of Note 2 instead.... Actual Sony phone much cheaper....

Get a note I amd install everything of Note II.
Developers got it. My friend's Note I has the exactly same function.
He explained no lag with overclocking from 1.4GHZ to 1.6GHZ(Note II).
The beauty of open source, but laggy. :rofl:

Get a note I amd install everything of Note II.
Developers got it. My friend's Note I has the exactly same function.
He explained no lag with overclocking from 1.4GHZ to 1.6GHZ(Note II).
The beauty of open source, but laggy. :rofl:

Over clock on long run, I don't think will be good, right?

Got line or no line is the problems. If the telco offer the lowest price but no line. Buy S4 also useless only. So far I didn’t hear any problems for Celcom. You may see their package. No advertise here! Just sharing info.
Slide1-4.jpg

RM 1338? Slightly more expensive compare with other telco coz their price is RM 1149

Over clock on long run, I don't think will be good, right?

Remember the first Android that burst into fame?
The Galaxy Ace?
I was using C6-01. C6-01 has a 680mhz.
Galaxy Ace has the same chipset.
But Samsung overclocked it from the factory until 800mhz.
U can hear Ace users complained about the heat of the back of the body.

Over clocking logically is not good la. But smartphones, I think should be okay.
If PC, must have sufficient cooling system lor.
Just like a turbo need radiator and intercooler.
:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Samsung grabbing the lime light now......:biggrin:

Samsung is just branddddddd~ True story.

this s4 jelly bean version very nice.fast and smooth =) my wife already used for 2 or 3 weeks.nice.got new function.use hand to slide the pic.no need touch the phone.

Remember the first Android that burst into fame?
The Galaxy Ace?
I was using C6-01. C6-01 has a 680mhz.
Galaxy Ace has the same chipset.
But Samsung overclocked it from the factory until 800mhz.
U can hear Ace users complained about the heat of the back of the body.

Over clocking logically is not good la. But smartphones, I think should be okay.
If PC, must have sufficient cooling system lor.
Just like a turbo need radiator and intercooler.

Samsung is just branddddddd~ True story.

But radiator cools engine, intercooler cools intake air......different.....:biggrin:

Yah! Samsung have position themselves way up, killing off even the Japs....

Top Bottom