samsung note 3 gold rose edition

carriefire

Jul 22, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i was thinking up and down and seen this..

decided to get a new samsung note 3 gold rose for my girlfriend.
somehow they have free gift when i purchase this. it seems really worth for me and thinking gold rose color is really suitable for female.
but i am not really got in gadget, does anyone here can provide some comments for this?

Jul 24, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Depends on your budget lo...if you think you afford pls go ahead. Rose gold color is pretty nice. Can test water first la....show her picture and see her expression...if she is ok then buy lo

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Habis, bro. SF come in some more, the weight change, steering sure cabut....:driver::driver:
bugger. LOL! I'm just saying thought of it as well since is quite nice. Valentine's day is coming but I can only choose to use the money for my own plans or phone for the gf. Really in a dilemma.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
If she don't like, give me, i sure like and i be your gf for a day.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Then is working. Bro. SF going to buy one for his gf then get rewarded as per bro. Danz mention.....:driver::biggrin:
If need to use that way to get laid, such gf can throw already. Means every month have to buy the girl few thousands gift lol.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subaru will be getting their own version of the Toyota FT-86 rear-wheel drive coupe and have released the first official photos of their version of the collaboration ahead of its debut at the Geneva Motor Show next week.

While Subaru were sneaky and provided a photo with an outline of just the front end’s silhouette, some Photoshop wands were waved over it at CarScoop and managed to filter out the rest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience