Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Samsung Galaxy S4 Come in here please

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I have a feeling that they are the same person.
Date joined, area and also posts count.

You're right. The first two posts are the same person. Both have the same IP address. However they aren't doing anything wrong so I can't stop them from posting.

i prefer the sony xperia z....although cant afford it :bawling:

The Xperia Z is pretty rugged, but the camera has a weird red tinge which kinda spoils it la. Side by side and even though the hardware is the same, the ZL has a better working camera compared to the Z. All the Zs I've tested all have the same problem - slightly reddish coloured photos. I hate that.

Besides, the HTC One has the more superior camera and screen. Maxis doesn't support the Sony LTE Z yet too. Oh Sony coming up with one 'superior' Xperia which I'm interested in. Hunai or something, can't remember the model. Way better than the Z apparently in terms of ruggedness and has a full fledged camera lens at the back, biggest in the market. Supposedly the best.

Samsung is just branddddddd~ True story.

If you go Korea, it's not just a brand. It's a lifestyle man. Shopping centers, cars, makeup, clothes, electronics, construction.. they are everywhere.

But radiator cools engine, intercooler cools intake air......different.....:biggrin:

Yah! Samsung have position themselves way up, killing off even the Japs....

Hahaha. Engine is the processor lor.
Killing my beloved Finnish Nokia too.

You're right. The first two posts are the same person. Both have the same IP address. However they aren't doing anything wrong so I can't stop them from posting.

The Xperia Z is pretty rugged, but the camera has a weird red tinge which kinda spoils it la. Side by side and even though the hardware is the same, the ZL has a better working camera compared to the Z. All the Zs I've tested all have the same problem - slightly reddish coloured photos. I hate that.

Besides, the HTC One has the more superior camera and screen. Maxis doesn't support the Sony LTE Z yet too. Oh Sony coming up with one 'superior' Xperia which I'm interested in. Hunai or something, can't remember the model. Way better than the Z apparently in terms of ruggedness and has a full fledged camera lens at the back, biggest in the market. Supposedly the best.

If you go Korea, it's not just a brand. It's a lifestyle man. Shopping centers, cars, makeup, clothes, electronics, construction.. they are everywhere.

Yeah I know.
Samsung has an advertising agency too!
Korean very ethnocentric ma.

If you want camera, definitely Lumia dy. :adore: :adore: :adore:
That's if u dont play games. WP7/8 no many game apps.

My wife's S3 seems to take very good pics.....:hmmmm:

if really wanna good camera also can go for sony erricson. i dunno la , if wanna better use dslr lor =D. every phone got their speaciality. kekekek..later on note 3 pula release but dunno when.phone update too fast already now.huhuh.

if really wanna good camera also can go for sony erricson. i dunno la , if wanna better use dslr lor =D. every phone got their speaciality. kekekek..later on note 3 pula release but dunno when.phone update too fast already now.huhuh.

DSLR also have, that one take more serious pics or planned photo take.
H/P in case emergency.....ha! ha!

Last edited:
My wife's S3 seems to take very good pics.....:hmmmm:

S4 does a better job. And try with the HTC One.

Stupidcar : I think the Lumia is a pretty neat phone. But comparing camera speed, I think the HTC One will eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. Having hands on the phone itself, it's incredibly fast to load and snap. Even my fat fingers pressing it to snap once, it took 3 short burst shots in that short tap.

But then again - it's not fair to compare one of the latest phones with an older Lumia. The newest Lumia probably will do as good.

haha. Mind your words.
3sec to open the open the camera.
less than 1 sec to snap.
less than 5 sec to upload. :rofl:
I can safely say 97% of competitors lost.
Malaysia version i was on the spot.
If u can beat the Lumia, RM100 cash voucher. :proud:

Ah! what is wrong with word, 3 sec so slow?

You see I am a hobby photographer too, and when mention click the camera button means to take pic already, so 3 sec is slow.....hahahaha:biggrin:

Probably because Lumia is Window base so of course linking to internet should be faster

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

But then again - it's not fair to compare one of the latest phones with an older Lumia. The newest Lumia probably will do as good.

S4 latest model mah! sure to be better then S3. Higher pixel too.
You also mention latest phones not fair comparison.....:biggrin:

Existing Maxis customer, sign up for 2 year contract Surfmore 50 (3Gb dataplan, RM50 per month) you buy the phone for RM1750.

If not existing customer you need to top up RM1000 but that amount is rebated back to you over 5 months and if you don't finish the amount, it's carried over. Meaning if you stick with RM50 per month, that's 20 months you don't need to pay for phone bill.

Cheapest is Maxis. The others all pale in comparison.

Stupidcar : I think the Lumia is a pretty neat phone. But comparing camera speed, I think the HTC One will eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. Having hands on the phone itself, it's incredibly fast to load and snap. Even my fat fingers pressing it to snap once, it took 3 short burst shots in that short tap.

True. But Lumia 920,928,925.
With Optical Image Stabilizer.
Imagine using that while we are driving.
No blur images anymore. Haha

I heard S4 has got the longest battery time abt 2600nmH or something....

Is that true?

Which package is the chaepest?

It's bigger than S3
but S4 have heaps more functions that are battery consuming.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Ah! what is wrong with word, 3 sec so slow?

You see I am a hobby photographer too, and when mention click the camera button means to take pic already, so 3 sec is slow.....hahahaha:biggrin:

Probably because Lumia is Window base so of course linking to internet should be faster

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

S4 latest model mah! sure to be better then S3. Higher pixel too.
You also mention latest phones not fair comparison.....:biggrin:

I think when i'm driving,
I can actually feel the button, even when im driving.
iPhone i know you need to unlock the screen first.
S3 i think its the same too right?
:stupido2:
Not because linking to the internet, its the OS itself.
My brother is a big fan of SLR,
he owns one too, likes to take damn a lot of pics too.

Last edited:
Existing Maxis customer, sign up for 2 year contract Surfmore 50 (3Gb dataplan, RM50 per month) you buy the phone for RM1750.

If not existing customer you need to top up RM1000 but that amount is rebated back to you over 5 months and if you don't finish the amount, it's carried over. Meaning if you stick with RM50 per month, that's 20 months you don't need to pay for phone bill.

Cheapest is Maxis. The others all pale in comparison.

What about not so congested telco like...

XOX and U-mobile? :love:

Do they have any interesting plans to offer ?

This only for Samsung Galaxy S4? Upfront payment was only RM 700 instead of RM 1000???? Compare with others this is lower wo.And also with mthly commitment of RM 88, you can get 5GB data with 60 mins free call and SMS. This is the most worth package I have seen.

I heard S4 has got the longest battery time abt 2600nmH or something....

Is that true?

Which package is the chaepest?

Yes, battery have more capacity, but because S4 have bigger screen and more function, they need bigger capacity battery to supply power....not necessary longer battery life. If surf a lot or play game then need to carry around those power banks.....:biggrin:

one M7 has a better outer quality and feel great when holding it but the screen just small (like apple). Butterfly has the same screen size but spec is low with the almost same price. Sony has everything that needed + water/dust resistance but Antutu score is lower by few thousand point (don't know what is the real world performance different).

But all these will be phrased out in max a year time just like HTC one X and S3, 4S and etc that launched not long ago.

So the conclusion is just freaking get a 5.8" star S7589 with MTK6589 shit and carry the 12.6K+ antutu marks with droid ver 4.2.1 and live for a year before the RM1k+ different that you saved can buy a 2GHz+ category product. Except the brand stencil is super important or MTK6589 phones are not fancy enough for your temple run 2.0 use.

I feel that I'm sibeh cheap la using china phone, no standard. But who ask my wife's 2 x samsung all confesticated by the angel from heaven. :adore::adore::adore:

Last edited:
one M7 has a better outer quality and feel great when holding it but the screen just small (like apple). Butterfly has the same screen size but spec is low with the almost same price. Sony has everything that needed + water/dust resistance but Antutu score is lower by few thousand point (don't know what is the real world performance different).

But all these will be phrased out in max a year time just like HTC one X and S3, 4S and etc that launched not long ago.

So the conclusion is just freaking get a 5.8" star S7589 with MTK6589 shit and carry the 12.6K+ antutu marks with droid ver 4.2.1 and live for a year before the RM1k+ different that you saved can buy a 2GHz+ category product. Except the brand stencil is super important or MTK6589 phones are not fancy enough for your temple run 2.0 use.

I feel that I'm sibeh cheap la using china phone, no standard. But who ask my wife's 2 x samsung all confesticated by the angel from heaven. :adore::adore::adore:

I can't stand android and iOS.
Unless you know how to play with the open source.
Ubuntu OS is coming out. Looking nice actually.

I can't stand android and iOS.
Unless you know how to play with the open source.
Ubuntu OS is coming out. Looking nice actually.

No wonder you use window phone.....:biggrin:

My friend last time buy HTC from US, window base, crack then load Android.....

A Post Every 5 Mins

Guys,

Have a Waja year 2002. Was thinking of leathering up the interior. Wanna get the seats, door panels, centre console and dash done. Looking for something that doesnt feel spongy but nice and firm. Any idea on where this can be done and also some tips on leather selection would be good. Also rough cost would be nice. Thanks guys.

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom