Radiostar Alarm Functions

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Authorized installer we only have one - PJ Old Town. Reason is Lambent Adesys is very particular on who installs on our customer cars.

Also the installation is part of our added service as we are the marketing and sales arm (sole distributor) for Radiostar in Malaysia

Thanks

Last edited:

bob6900

3,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2006
bro.... recommandation for kelisa please....
thanx!

ahchun

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
so from what i understand K.Lepopard and K.Eagle the diffrent just the remote rite? i am from penang. you have the authorise installer at penang? and where it is located? will there be shipping charges for u to post this product to penang???

Thanks ....

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi there,

King Leopard and King Dragon are 1st generation with similar functions but King Dragon has a nicer and newer remote (scratch proof lcd remote screen)

King Tiger is the rvamped version of King Eagle which are secong generation Radiostars...It can be incorporated with a microwave sensor and it has a simple turno timer.

In terms of functions please check out our new webiste

www.lambentadesys.com

Thanks

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Hmm.....i have some more question. Do your workshop recevied Credit Card?! And the Price RM900 including labour charges?! Can get cheaper?! Sorry for so many question. :X-:

bunboy

Mar 20, 2006
Hey bro,

Where do I get this alarm?
How much is the installation cost?
Does 590 include installation?

i just own a humble iswara ler...hehe

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
louismhc said:
Hmm.....i have some more question. Do your workshop recevied Credit Card?! And the Price RM900 including labour charges?! Can get cheaper?! Sorry for so many question. :X-:
Hi just to clarify that its not our workshop its our authorized installers workshop...hehe

Yes can pay with Credit Card no worries

RM900 is for King Tiger limited to 5 units only and it is inclusive of installation and everything. Once taken up the normal price will resume.

Thanks

bob6900

3,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2006
bro... the promo still on?
530? installation how much?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all;

I just had a bad experience. My Hyundai Sonata timing belt snap although I still have 13,000KM more before change. Yesterday I went to the workshop, 8 valve gone, piston rings loosen. I figure out it will be very costly to keep the engine, thinking an idea about swapping into Japanese engine i.e. Cefiro. I will still like to maintain the original gearbox with shiftronic, so can still use manual + auto transmission. Anyone can help out there.....:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience