Radiostar Alarm Functions

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
Re: radiostar dragon for SALE

PDguy, any particular reasons why you wanna sell your Radiostar Dragon?

I wonder if Radiostar have those voice modules like Viper does. That would be cool! :)
nola bro that time when i wana sell off my Radiostar I was really frustrated by the sensitivity problem ! but now it already solved n problems so FAR nowdays I think i will drop off the Radiostar sellin thing - will delete my thread accordingly ! thanks !

ivan7

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
Subang J
guys, im thinkin of gettin this alarm. any users would share some thoughts or other recommendations?

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Lauched 08.10.07

Introducing Lambent Adesys new 2-way alarm

The BLACK EAGLE.....

This is the follow up to the successful offering of King Eagle and King Tiger. BLACK EAGLE is the 3rd generation of the series.

Features & Functions
- Slick LCD Remote with orange backlit (also comes in a pair)(NEW!!!)
- Super long distance with new antenna (1.5km)
- 3D shock sensor able to indicate different types of jolts to the car (NEW!!!)
- 8 levels of sensitivity that can be adjusted via the remote (NEW!!!)
- Build in temperature monitoring from remote (NEW!!!)
- Vibration mode (NEW!!!)
- Build in Turbo Timer function
- Code hopping technology to prevent auto code grabbing
- Door/ Hood/ Trunk Sensor
- Auto trunk release
- Passive Arming and Auto Relock
- Additional 4 sensor input channels (Optional) (NEW!!!)

In conjunction with the Raya Celebrations and our new launch we are offering a first come first get promotion

Get a FREE Back Up Siren worth RM60 with every purchase of a BLACK EAGLE. This offer is LIMITED to the first seven (7) customers only. Grab it fast.

Price: RM720

Installation can be arranged with our authorized Radiostar installer.

For enquiries:
Please call/SMS us at 012 5180 280 or 012 2083 843
Email us at [email protected]

Thanks

LAMBENT ADESYS
http://www.lambentadesys.com/

Last edited:

ecldave

Jan 23, 2005
Selangor
Visit site
Hi Integramania,

Thumbs up for the new product. Has the Black Eagle info been uploaded into your website? Because I don't see the Black Eagle listed there yet.
Would appreciate if you can come up with a product comparison table to compare all features and functions of all the alarm models that you currently have. This will be beneficial to the consumer.

Thanks.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi bro,

Thanks for your compliment. We try to bring new stuff as soon as they are available and tested.
As for the info, we are working on it. Just waiting to upload actually.
As for your idea....yeah good idea...will look into it.

Thanks again

Cheers

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Anyway the ones which have the word new next to them are either an upgrade from the previous models or are completely new....for example the Vibration mode is totally new as well as the 8 level adjustment using the remote. The older models has a 3 stage H/M/L adjustment at the shock sensor module. So its pretty nifty this one.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi Guys,

The website is no longer functioning at the moment...Anything just PM or sms/call us

012 5180280
or
012 2083843

Price is as follows

Black Eagle Ultimate RM600 (promo price)
King Eagle / Tiger RM500
King Dragon RM450
King Leopard RM 400
Back Up Siren RM50
Windows Auto Roll Up Module RM100

Prices are just for the units, installation is separate. Can be done at our authorized installed in PJ Old Town. They only install, to get the alarm pls contact us.

Thanks

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2006
integramania, the website that you posted doesn't work. Mind to share another site which work? By the way, what is comparison between Radiostat Alarm with Steelmate alarm?

And best price for the below:
King Eagle / Tiger RM500
King Dragon RM450
King Leopard RM 400
Back Up Siren RM50
Windows Auto Roll Up Module RM100

Bump: integramania, the website that you posted doesn't work. Mind to share another site which work? By the way, what is comparison between Radiostat Alarm with Steelmate alarm?

And best price for the below:
King Eagle / Tiger RM500
King Dragon RM450
King Leopard RM 400
Back Up Siren RM80
Windows Auto Roll Up Module RM90

Last edited by a moderator:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
is this thread still alive? im interested with this product as well, integramania u got PM

Bump: is this thread still alive? im interested with this product as well, integramania u got PM

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
hye i need a king dragon remote as one have spoiled n no spare n also the one im suing sometimes wont work ... pls adivice the price pus wer to purchase ! TQ :driver:

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi guys...sorry for the late reply.

1) Dido - Website has been done for some time. Just sms/call for more info bro. As for Steelmate...can't tell you the difference since I have not used it before....but for Radiostar you get it direct from us so we can help if there is any issues....Price wise those are already promo price bro..Last time it cost much more...Tx

2) Tofu - Hi bro got ur PM and sms...Have replied you most of your enquires....Tx

3) Pdguy - Yes we still have but very limited now....sms me for the details...Tx

012-5180280 / 012 2083843

Tx guys

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Made the following mods on my ATR....

- Apexi N1 Evolution exhaust (gives a nice rumble).
- Defi boost gauge
- SARD fuel regulator

This coming Saturday, I will be installing the Blitz i-color boost controller.

Ok, having installed the N1 I believe I have lost a bit of low end making city driving a bit more difficult as I have lost some back pressure which the auto does not seem to like....I'm hoping the boost controller will help with this as it will allow me to set boost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience