Radiostar Alarm Functions

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bryantklh

Apr 25, 2006
hi bro noName, integramania..and all radiostarers~~

i am newbie, i know you both are top sales man for this radiostar :).
hmm i m quite interested with this product, but my car will only send me nexmonth. so i am surveying alarm for my car. i have few questions to ask here, hope yours don mind to answer me.

1. Do you have any promotion on king eagle? how much retail price and installation fees?

2. i heard myvi cant apply the auto start function right?Any pros have solved this prob? Hmm with IMMO / without IMMO?

3. if i get my car(SA promise possible end of this month / nextmonth can get). Izzit possible to give me a demo on this product? how do i contact you once i get my car?

4. Heard yours autorized installer in PJ uptown right?? any others shop in kl area?

hope bro don mind to answer my quest....

bryantklh

Apr 25, 2006
will my warranty void aft installed this alarm system? wat else warranty will void izzit only the stock alarm system? how abt IMMO ??

can i still keep my stock alarm during installation? hmm purpose is 2 layer security, if some one intend to steal my car then they ll only cut the fake alarm.

thx..

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi there

bryantklh said:
hi bro noName, integramania..and all radiostarers~~

i am newbie, i know you both are top sales man for this radiostar :).
hmm i m quite interested with this product, but my car will only send me nexmonth. so i am surveying alarm for my car. i have few questions to ask here, hope yours don mind to answer me.

Sure no worries

1. Do you have any promotion on king eagle? how much retail price and installation fees?

At the moment no promo yet. Its RM750 for the unit and installation is RM180

2. i heard myvi cant apply the auto start function right?Any pros have solved this prob? Hmm with IMMO / without IMMO?

Yeap. Almost all our customers have kept their immo:regular_smile:

3. if i get my car(SA promise possible end of this month / nextmonth can get). Izzit possible to give me a demo on this product? how do i contact you once i get my car?

We can try to arrange or call 0125080281

4. Heard yours autorized installer in PJ uptown right?? any others shop in kl area?

Sorry we are very particular so we only have one authorized installer in PJ Old Town

hope bro don mind to answer my quest....

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi again

bryantklh said:
will my warranty void aft installed this alarm system? wat else warranty will void izzit only the stock alarm system? how abt IMMO ??

This you will have to check with your car supplier as we cannot confirm this. Warranty is always decided at their end bro

can i still keep my stock alarm during installation? hmm purpose is 2 layer security, if some one intend to steal my car then they ll only cut the fake alarm.

I think its doable. When you ready to install can always discuss with our installer and he will advise you accordingly

thx..

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
PM Shop no pls
Got how many of them ? old town and ......???

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Authorized installer we only have one - PJ Old Town. Reason is Lambent Adesys is very particular on who installs on our customer cars.

Also the installation is part of our added service as we are the marketing and sales arm (sole distributor) for Radiostar in Malaysia

Thanks

Last edited:

bob6900

3,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2006
bro.... recommandation for kelisa please....
thanx!

ahchun

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
so from what i understand K.Lepopard and K.Eagle the diffrent just the remote rite? i am from penang. you have the authorise installer at penang? and where it is located? will there be shipping charges for u to post this product to penang???

Thanks ....

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi there,

King Leopard and King Dragon are 1st generation with similar functions but King Dragon has a nicer and newer remote (scratch proof lcd remote screen)

King Tiger is the rvamped version of King Eagle which are secong generation Radiostars...It can be incorporated with a microwave sensor and it has a simple turno timer.

In terms of functions please check out our new webiste

www.lambentadesys.com

Thanks

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Hmm.....i have some more question. Do your workshop recevied Credit Card?! And the Price RM900 including labour charges?! Can get cheaper?! Sorry for so many question. :X-:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Yes, you got that right, it is a replica, not the original Italian hotshot roadster, this Lambo is made by an experienced private builder. With 3 years of experience, I don’t think he did a bad job at all, well maybe for the interior a bit. Here’s the details:

Drivetrain:
Chevy 5.7L Vortec Sequential Fuel Injection
CSI Electric Water Pump
K&N Air Filter
Performance Tuned Computer
5 speed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience