Radiostar Alarm Functions

nonameNo

Mar 23, 2006
NoName said:
Hi winlose2582,

Breaking the window will surely trigger the shock sensor. If not, climbing into the car will surely trigger.

The shock sensor can detect very small vibration of chasis.
just want to ask... what if lightning strike, will it trigger the alarm? coz i see some of the car (with can detect small vibration) alarm will be trigger during lightning.

in PJ, where can i install it?

btw, both our nickname are the same. ahahaha...

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Yes it will if its loud enough but with Radiostar it only goes off once so it doesn't suck up your car battery. If it doesn't means the shock sensor is not sensitive enuff

If you are interested to install yes its in PJ. Please email us at [email protected] for further details.

By the way NoName is not in Lambent Adesys anymore ;)

mx510

Jul 2, 2006
For Myvi Cars have you installed on the Myvi?

AutoStart Function can be enabled or not?

Myvi have immobilizer chip on the keys

judicator8

Oct 30, 2006
Hi there bro integramania,

I'm helping my friend to look for a good and reliable alarm system. He's using Honda Accord year 91. Can any of ur alarm models be fixed into this car? Hmm..How about the price for all three models? Very interested here. Thanks ya !!!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
any still available?
wanna ask the best price for eagle and installation n location of installation

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
can u giv me more details regarding where and who can install and good workmanship? best price and where to buy?...btw i'm using crv/rd1 and from sarawak...

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi...in terms of installation we only have our authorized installer in PJ, Selangor....

For Sarawak any installer familiar with remote start and 2 way should be able to install for u as it comes with a complete wiring diagram.

You can write to us at [email protected] for further questions on pricing.

Tx

ecldave

Jan 23, 2005
Selangor
Visit site
Re: radiostar dragon for SALE

I wana sell my radiostar dragon installed 1 year plus now ! anyone wana offer me the price n mayb can meet at PJ radiostar installer n open from my car install to your car ! pls PM n we can deal :)
PDguy, any particular reasons why you wanna sell your Radiostar Dragon?

I wonder if Radiostar have those voice modules like Viper does. That would be cool! :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last weekend i went to j.b with a collegue of mine.He brought me along a couple of workshop in jb.The usual evo and vtec's but one car caught my eye..

dont dare to take more pics...later the owner kecoh :biggrin:
Wondering if there anybody else done this before?coz i'm interested in doing something similar to this..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience