question about weber carb and 4 throttle

b8t_ford

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
wau .....thanks bro for giving info. thanks thanks ...

i will do more reseach again ......hehe ..

anywhere thanks again

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
still researching?
just to let u know with proper tuning a standalone ecu and 4throttle it doesnt really effect the fc if u drive normally. once u WOT it'll go like crazy and sound like crazy but again with proper tuning ur fc is still not that bad. cruising u can gain 13-14km per liter under WOT u can get 9-10km per liter which to me is considered as okay and bearable.

ofcourse power = more fuel but if u dont drive like crazy ull save fuel

but obtaining a standalone ecu and having a 4throttle fit in ur car is the big question of $$$ and cents let alone having a good tuner... anyhow, the resources in this forum alone can get u from zero to hero in ur project. good luck!!!

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Powerzone at Shah Alam is getting my engine converted to EFI which includes a piggyback ECU. They also offer the Weber carb as an alternative to EFI. The Weber option is much cheaper in terms of initial cost but you pay the price later on with high fc. As far as I understand, EFI option with assistance from the ECU will manage your fc better, assuming you don't floor the throttle all the time.

You can give Powerzone a call and ask if they do Hyundai Elantras.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Powerzone at Shah Alam is getting my engine converted to EFI which includes a piggyback ECU. They also offer the Weber carb as an alternative to EFI. The Weber option is much cheaper in terms of initial cost but you pay the price later on with high fc. As far as I understand, EFI option with assistance from the ECU will manage your fc better, assuming you don't floor the throttle all the time.

You can give Powerzone a call and ask if they do Hyundai Elantras.
yeap... it is a much better option to go for efi... honest to say, there are much more modding option ahead for efi engines... better fuel consumption as well...

with a standalone ecu, u can do even more...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i bought a tacho meter 5" from a friend,send it to a workshop to install it.da prob is,da tacho is for 4 cylinder but my car is 3.i dont mind bout it coz ill be changing to 4cylider soon.annddd...my shift light dosent blinks.only the small green on the tacho blink but not the small long round red light on the side of the tacho.is it becoz of the difrent cylinder or something had gone wrong with the light?its already being installed and all wirering are okay. coz my friend said even da...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience