WEBER DCOE40 CARBURETTOR (pnp for 4G13/15)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WEBER DCOE40 CARBURETTOR (pnp for 4G13/15)

labulabi

Known Member
Feb 12, 2009
Item(s): WEBER DCOE40 SIDEDRAFT CARBS 4 THROTTLE!!! :drool:

Package includes: Custom Airfilter,Custom Manifold,Custom Throttle Linkage,Custom Aircond Valve Bracket, Purge Tank,Extra Main Jet

Price: SOLD

Warranty: Item is Working Fine but I Dont Do Warranty

Dealing method: Strictly COD..from Muar to KL, i can deliver to your place,but can topup for my fuel/tol,pls. wont charge too much.as long as it covers my fuel enough. :blush:

Location of seller: Melaka

Contact method/details: 019-2121978

Age of item: Unknown..it's a Weber..been there for ages

---

Item(s) conditions: Running Condition..cost me about Rm700 to make this carb tiptop cond again..basically im selling this at a loss price..Serviced at Matspeed June 08.was using it in my car b4.0-100 9 sec.! see pics
here's the link to the 9 secs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6Wr9eJuY8

Picture:

extra main jet

Reason for sale: Change to a New Engine Setup..Not Using This Anymore..And I need Money!

this is a performance item..no play2 item..if u want raw power, then this definitely one of the choice that u can choose..

p/s: there is no thing such as more power = less fuel, no matter what engine setup u're using..we're not living in dreamland. just to get the fact straights on getting more power outta ur car.

Last edited:

labulabi

Known Member
Feb 12, 2009
thanks jee_square:smokin:

have to let go this weber..item already taken out from the car last week..i have some vids to proof that it was running just fine..to serious buyer, i can provide the link or e mail those vids to them..

already on a new engine setup.so not using this weber anymore.there's no point keeping it anymore.

labulabi

Known Member
Feb 12, 2009
thanks for the bump sumimasen..yes, i do agree with you..hard to see stuff like this on sale regularly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

these are the specs of both gb
evo 1 and evo 3
1st2.5712.7502nd1.6001.6843rd1.1601.1604th0.8620.8625th0.6170.6176thn/an/aReverse3.1663.166Final Ratio5.4335.358
which gearbox will give better pickup and which should give better top
im looking at e1 gb with lsd
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience