Prevention Of Car Theft

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

gavinchong

Known Member
I hope all members know what am i talking about because it is the security that we need as a prevention of losing our cars!!!

Okay.. Here are the ways of it

1)steering lock
2)gear box lock
3)brake lock
4)clutch lock
5)Front bonet lock (Prevention of theif opening front bonet + kills alarm)
6)Armed swtich (Manual Immobilizer On/Off by switch. Only applies when switch is ON, the car's ignition is OFF/engine dead (manually) and then when you turn ignition ON to start engine, NO WAY to start unless switch is OFF)
7)Movement sensor (Alarm triggers when somebody breaks your glass/Motion is detected)
8)Shock sensor (Alarm triggers when car is shaking,moving,lifted,towed)
9)Tinted unbreakable glass (4mm/6mm/8mm) (harder to break if its being "hit" by hard stuff, i.e helmet,hammer)
10)Immobilizer (3 types. Card/Key/Chip. For Hi-Jacking usage. Cuts low voltage ignition circuit, fuel pump circuit, low current starter motor circuit from key switch to relay)
11)gps tracker (Seperates from alarm. Able to Track, Immobilize with phone/operator)
12)gps alarm (Comes with alarm. Track,Immobilize,Check car status with phone/operator.All in 1)
13)gsm alarm (Immobilize, Check car status within phone stations with phone/operator)

This is the method of thieves stealing your car:-
(1)Theif No.1 will attempt to open your door + front bonet
Theif No.2 will standby in front to open ur front bonet and kill your alarm
Theif No.1 will attempt to break all your locks and drive your car away
Note: Apply front bonet lock + Immobilizer + sensors + other locks

(2)Bring tow car and tows your car away
Note: Apply seperate gps module or gps alarm for tracking purpose

Scary eh...???:bawling:

In this situation, if the above Ive mention and you've got it
Theres no reason we are scared of our cars being attacked :proud:

If there are any questions, pls do not hesitate to share with our lovely members~~
I've got friends who deal with these stuffs too :)

Last edited:
Where to get those gps tracker,gps alarm,gsm alarm??how much??more features??:hmmmm:

High End accessory shops only has it
GPS tracker should be around RM22XX~~ (Track ur speed, cars location, immobilize)
GPS/GSM alarm should be around RM3XXX~~ (Check doors open/locked, immobilize, status, car locate for gps using coordinate, for gsm using phone station within few hundred meters of range)

Last edited:
High End accessory shops only has it
GPS tracker should be around RM22XX~~ (Track ur speed, cars location, immobilize)
GPS/GSM alarm should be around RM3XXX~~ (Check doors open/locked, immobilize, status, car locate for gps using coordinate, for gsm using phone station within few hundred meters of range)

Wow...agk kaw la the price...but gud for secure...:driver:

good things no cheap..
cheap things where got good?

Especially serious ICE users, they will surely consider bout this cauz their full set of ICE costs way more than that

Put a Vernomious Cobra pet in yr ride whenever u left yr car...Sure hak kau sie or ngau kau sie the theive...hehe

cannot lar... Malaysia's weather too hot.. Cobra sure die inside ur car.. lol

On my way on finding a gear lock...

Dear brother, locks are the easiet break up thinggy for thiefs.. :)
Why not getting an immobilizer as the price is not much difference?

I have those... Just wanna be sure... so i'm thinking of installing all the less pricey stuffs first... :idea:

Then you should add some "visible" locks first.
Lets say (thief must attack with only 2 choices):-
1)you have gear box lock
2)my car has a a steering lock (which is visible)

Sure the thief attack you first la..

I'm intend to do so... thanks for the heads up...

Hi Guys

I come From South Africa , and the Incidence of Auto theft there is Quite High Too , Johannesburg where i come from is Widely considered to be the Most Violent and Dangerous City on earth , Excluding the Cities that are Currently War torn.

In these Tough Circumstances , Vehicle owners generally find other ways to prevent their cars from being stolen , A simple , Cheap and Effective way of Preventing Vehicle theft is Having a Qualified Auto Electrician wire a Switch directly to the Feul Pump , The Idea behind this is that if the Pump is not working Mechanically , there is Absolutely no way of moving the car as no feul is being pumped to the Engine.

The Switch should then be hidden somewhere that is easy for the Driver to reach , But difficult for a crook to detect , I know that An Immobiliser would do the same thing in a Different way , but Qualified thiefs know how to get around an Immobiliser , This way they Will never get the Pump working unless the Switch has been turned on , and the car will never be Started , Criminals generally prefer Getting in and out Quickly , so this solution buys the Owner Time which in most cases is all we need. Its Just a little trick that we use in SA , and works because it is Cheap , Easy and Quick to Install ,

To Give the Forumers some Indication of What crime in South Africa is Like Visit this link , It makes for a very Interesting Read Johannesburg, the most dangerous city on earth? | World news | guardian.co.uk

Thanks

i think, need to invent the Seat Lock... for prevent those fucker stealing the Seat..

Hahaha or a seat lock to keep him locked in the seat till you get there , Nothing brings more pleasure than catching the asshole in the act , its an outlet to vent all weeks / years Frustration at one time :rofl:

Hahaha or a seat lock to keep him locked in the seat till you get there , Nothing brings more pleasure than catching the asshole in the act , its an outlet to vent all weeks / years Frustration at one time :rofl:

no need... mayb u can try to see some cars with their own gadget... hehehe... whoever driving the car without car key, sure die in the middle of the road 1...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom