How To Prevent Your Vehicle From Being Stolen

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
just wanted to tell u guys something i found funny in some cheaper alarm system.

the antihijack system as called in some alarm system will trigger the system immediately when the car was running by pressing some button whether on remote or external switch. this is their so called anti hijack, but from my logic, if there's someone rob ur car and he's holding a knife or gun, will u press that button? obviously nope. then how thing things work?u get urself killed if u dare to press it isn't it?

but for some better alarm system, they will delay the anti hijack function to some times maybe like 1 minute after the car was driven away. this can make sure that the owner had a safe distance to run away from the robber and the robber will just stood at the car because it wont move somemore..isn't it more better?

my final advise is, better invest in some better or well known alarm system rather than using those so called "many function" alarm.

just the experience after sold so much alarm system.

tigershark1976

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
GSM alarm will help a bit.... can track ur car location even if it is out of the country... but when u kena the profesional.... too bad. anything also no use...

zarique

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Penang
How to avoid car get stolen..?

can we avoid our car from stolen by installing steering quick release..?

without the steering they can do anything rite...
what they can do is just steal the gadgets that u installed in ur car...

give your opinion bros...:hmmmm:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Re: How to avoid car get stolen..?

park ur car at nice place(u know la), install the higher end alarm system plus gps tracking system & auto shut down function 1, atleast 9 mil of tinted from branded security film company, clutch & brake pedal lock & if wan more good enuf, get a gas pedal lock as well. atleast 2 difren type of lock nut, immobilizer system with high db speakers, cut off suis, battery terminal lock with steel braided hose for protection, extra security hood lock system & finally, hidden camera that can connect thru net & can see image from internet.
i think thats oredi good enuf liao...

me just newbie, dun shoot me... thanks..

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006

park ur car at nice place(u know la), install the higher end alarm system plus gps tracking system & auto shut down function 1, atleast 9 mil of tinted from branded security film company, clutch & brake pedal lock & if wan more good enuf, get a gas pedal lock as well. atleast 2 difren type of lock nut, immobilizer system with high db speakers, cut off suis, battery terminal lock with steel braided hose for protection, extra security hood lock system & finally, hidden camera that can connect thru net & can see image from internet.
i think thats oredi good enuf liao...

me just newbie, dun shoot me... thanks..
erk... so many... :adore::adore:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007

put a big police sticker on your car... if it deters.... then its good.. if it doesnt work.. so be it..

popcorn

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KL

hard to avoid car from being stolen.... most of them oredi familiar with all tech of car security alarm, pedal lock, immo sys and what so ever. what we can try to do is try to delay the steal process. maybe with that the f**ker will give up and just walk away... :biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

delaying their time is the best we can try, but at the meanwhile... just make sure ur alarm will keep screaming...

zarique

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Penang

thats why i said install quick release...
when u parked ur car, take out the steering (easy ma)...
rite or not...?

as if the theif gonna bring along his steering wheel...

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005

What about GSM tracking devices? The one that uses phone signal n gps to determine location of your car. You can even immobilise the engine using you mobile phone.

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006

not many la... see many, when u done it... still won't feel so safe 1...
Hmmm... :hmmmm: make sense... :biggrin:

delaying their time is the best we can try, but at the meanwhile... just make sure ur alarm will keep screaming...
Agreed...

thats why i said install quick release...
when u parked ur car, take out the steering (easy ma)...
rite or not...?

as if the theif gonna bring along his steering wheel...
Yup... A good idea... But the car can be towed away... Or break into... If there's some gadgets...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

i oso scared of tow truck only... since, no matter how good i've done... they just tow it away.... easy.

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006

Or they bring spare wheels to put onto the car... :biggrin::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW’s ‘Efficient Dynamics’ philosophy goes into the new M3 Engine

The very name M3 symbolises performance and accentuates superior power. The secret of the M3’s success is its unique blend of racetrack and daily driving abilities. During the 77th Geneva Motor Show from the 8th to the 18th of March, the M3 Concept was finally unveiled, in a ‘chrome shadow’ paint finish. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience