Chassis and Wheels

[WTS] Tyre Guardian : Prevent Punctures

mr_freak

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
KL
Visit site
TYRE GUARDIAN
Tyre Guardian is a concentrated liquid gel which is easily installed though the valve after the removal of the valve core. After the installation, the product is spread completely throughout the inside of the tyre (by rotational forces) sealing all porosity leaks (rubber is a naturally porous material), bead and rim leaks. The coating of the product provides a barrier which maintains your tyre pressure and a complete air tight container. Thus, maintaining the optimum pressure for the full legal life of the tyre.

In the event of a puncture, the pressurized air inside trying to escape will immediately draw the Tyre Guardian to the source of the leak and seal the hole. Regardless if the puncturing object is removed or not, the Tyre Guardian will seal all porous holes and leaks. Tyre Guardian’s sealing function is permanent and the tyre does not need to be removed and repaired. This eliminates the need for the driver to make immediate stops to check on the tyre.

After installation the Tyre Guardian will lie dormant inside the tyre until the need for it to work arises

Tyre Guardian is made from a special formula containing latex and is not harmful to the environment when the tyre is disposed. Once installed, Tyre Guardian is 'on guard' and seals any punctures as they occur, for up to five years (unless the tube is physically damaged).

BENEFITS
* Safer driving conditions
* Prevent tyre blow outs
* Maintain better tyre pressure
* Improve fuel consumption by up to 10%
* Reduce tyre temperature
* Helps control under-inflation (the number one tyre killer)
* Increased personal and occupant safety
* Prolong tyre life

TYRE GUARDIAN will (provided no casing or dangerous structural damage occurs) permanently seal punctures caused by objects up to 6mm in diameter (tubeless tyres).The seal will provide protection for the legal life of the tyre.TYRE GUARDIAN will leave an indication mark to show where a puncture has occured.

WARRANTY
Warranty is for 1-year from the date of application. An extension of the protection plan for the 2nd year is available for an affordable fee.

Prevention is better than cure. With the Tyre Guardian not only do you save time and money, you can rest assured that it is working at all times to protect you and your occupants from imminent danger and inconvenience.

TYRE GUARDIAN does not prevent leaks or punctures caused by damage to tyre sidewalls.

VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjm23kulugs

Package includes: Tyre Guardian+Installation.

Prices: Pls PM me and i'll quote u.

Dealing method: meet up for installation.

Location of seller: Selangor / Wilayah Persekutuan

Contact method/details: PM me.

Age of item: New.

Last edited:

mr_freak

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
KL
Visit site
List of cars done:

1) BMW 320i
2) Toyota Avanza
3) Subaru Impreza WRX Version7
4) Perodua Myvi SE

Last edited:

mr_freak

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hi all,

Just to inform that we're having promotion for this Sunday. First five cars will get RM50 off discount irregardless of tyre size.

Do contact me at Zero One Two - Two Zero Nine Five Nine Four One if interested to get Tyre Guardian.

Thanks!

PGN8603

Aug 31, 2006
Will it clot up the tire valve? If harden when contact with air, what happen when inflating the tyre?

mr_freak

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
KL
Visit site
Will it clot up the tire valve? If harden when contact with air, what happen when inflating the tyre?
hello,
no it won't clot up the tire valve. if u want to inflate the tyres also no problem, won't have clotting issues as the pressure of inflating is different than the pressure of a puncture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For me, the next cars I'll buy would probably be:

1.Daily driver will be a super advanced Level 4 autonomous car (looking at you Volvo). So I don't have to "drive" the thing. Probably a wagon, or an SUV.

In the meantime, stuff like autonomous braking, adaptive cruise control...is just part and parcel of the real autonomous car. Still can't sleep on the wheel. So don't see a point in buying "part" automatic car.

2.Weekend car will be a bare basics car, down to the bone. I really like the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience