How To Prevent Your Vehicle From Being Stolen

Re: How to avoid car get stolen..?

spent money here no money to mod already ha ha ha,,,.......

if u spend all your money to mod also worst...
if they steal ur car, all hilang (kapush)..
at least 50-50 la...
security also got, performance also got...

those army using is at-least 25mil... can hold down AK47 in distance of 25 meter near...
not legal in malaysia, but if u wan, can apply the permit for those tinted. i can let u know roughly how much for normal bullet proof with 12-15mil for front driver side's window... rm550-rm850 per window.
Demn... Need to wait until i become millionaire first... Then, can install it... :rofl:

Haha, I take buses nowadays, save money mah, oso no need afraid car theft parking outside.
Not only car thefts a lot, thefts in my office also getting more cases.:smokin: Economy so bad, really no choice, org miskin getting miskin more, therefore they make their livings by stealing, I think.
Mmmm, the richer you are, the earlier the target you will be. Save your money and invest your time and money to study and design new way to prevent thefts lah.:rolleyes:
We cannot blame the poor... entirely... most of them who steals, just wanna make easy money... wanna become rich overnight... fark them... :thefinger:

if u spend all your money to mod also worst...
if they steal ur car, all hilang (kapush)..
at least 50-50 la...
security also got, performance also got...

Agreed... Need to balance it... :biggrin:

We cannot blame the poor... entirely... most of them who steals, just wanna make easy money... wanna become rich overnight... fark them... :thefinger:
:smokin:Oredi rich still want kencing people, this B$st$rd got nothing to do, they can not only steal cars, steal human and chop to sell as spare parts oso can. :banghead:
Steal until nothing to steal, chop off their own kukubird and sell lah.:thefinger:

Just gotta be one step ahead of the thieves.

Well consider this: install an easy to disable alarm but also install a tracking device. The thief, thinking that he had disabled the alarm, wun know that he he being tracked.

Alarms nowadays are useless. How many times have u heard a car alarm go off and think: false alarm?

A better alarm would be an audio recording of someone shouting: "Help, I'm being stolen!" At least people will take notice.

Well consider this: install an easy to disable alarm but also install a tracking device. The thief, thinking that he had disabled the alarm, wun know that he he being tracked.

Alarms nowadays are useless. How many times have u heard a car alarm go off and think: false alarm?

A better alarm would be an audio recording of someone shouting: "Help, I'm being stolen!" At least people will take notice.

go find a toyol or some type of ghost to take care ur car...
haha...jk jk...
put alarm,steering lock,gear lock,clutch pedal lock,brake lock,gas pedal lock,aiya...everything lock la...

Magic car alarm bro.. can record sound ma... then put the "Help, i'm being molest"

use ur GF voice, then only guys will look left and right... if use ur voice, soli la.. hehehe

jk...

some1 email me....kekekeh:biggrin:

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 110

.... now only i get to know... some1 really steal Korean makes... ahahhahaha....

:smokin:Oredi rich still want kencing people, this B$st$rd got nothing to do, they can not only steal cars, steal human and chop to sell as spare parts oso can. :banghead:
Steal until nothing to steal, chop off their own kukubird and sell lah.:thefinger:
yup... agreed... Already rich, wanna become billionaire overnight... who become their prey? Us the poor... :banghead::banghead:

Magic car alarm bro.. can record sound ma... then put the "Help, i'm being molest"

use ur GF voice, then only guys will look left and right... if use ur voice, soli la.. hehehe

jk...
miahahaha... :biggrin::biggrin: good one... if use male voice... sure don't want to help...

passo123... u start off first.. :rofl::rofl:

jk...

Good idea! Make it sexy so it will turn heads too!

yup... agreed... Already rich, wanna become billionaire overnight... who become their prey? Us the poor... :banghead::banghead:

miahahaha... :biggrin::biggrin: good one... if use male voice... sure don't want to help...

passo123... u start off first.. :rofl::rofl:

ya lor...ill try.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Haha, I take buses nowadays, save money mah, oso no need afraid car theft parking outside.
Not only car thefts a lot, thefts in my office also getting more cases.:smokin: Economy so bad, really no choice, org miskin getting miskin more, therefore they make their livings by stealing, I think.
Mmmm, the richer you are, the earlier the target you will be. Save your money and invest your time and money to study and design new way to prevent thefts lah.:rolleyes:

no need afraid car parking out..."
even if front of your house or inside ur compund, they will come and steel...
theres a case where they lock ur house door with their chain so u could not get out and they steal all ur gadgets or the whole car...
by the time police come, all alredi gone...

yeap...thats true...
Park inside the house not safe also...
LAst time at my housing area,they stole the Harrier by opening the hous gate...
In the morning,the owner only found out his car stolen,then call the GPS company,but no use already...the gps device had been taken out...

Mmmm, build a completely custom made/self made car, right from scratch. (May b JPJ will b very happy:hmmmm:) Whatever parts in da hood must be kept secret, so thieves can be confused, stolen oso afraid to sell, very unique mah. Got seller buy it but very hard to fit thier car rite... Haha, sounds like back to early 20th century.:biggrin:

What about GSM tracking devices? The one that uses phone signal n gps to determine location of your car. You can even immobilise the engine using you mobile phone.

remember the kia sportage wif the same tracking device installed got stolen? when the police finally track down (1hour!) the car, oledy stripped to bare shell

Not to mention those syndicate who stole cars and immediately send them to the border... i remember a close fren of mine whose bmw 3 series got stolen.... 1 week after that...his cousin who lives in perlis bought a 'cheap' used bmw across the border....after the two met during then my fren realised that the car his cousin bought was his!

even owning a kancil oso afraid of car get stolen :mad:

yeap...thats true...
Park inside the house not safe also...
LAst time at my housing area,they stole the Harrier by opening the hous gate...
In the morning,the owner only found out his car stolen,then call the GPS company,but no use already...the gps device had been taken out...

Agreed... Park in the porch also not safe... In Setiawangsa, a couple of new CRV's stolen... Driven off from the house porch... demn... :mad:

what world are we living now?
People so hard buy car,they easily stole it...Damn...:mad::mad:
They are jus so :thefinger::thefinger:

what world are we living now?
People so hard buy car,they easily stole it...Damn...:mad::mad:
They are jus so :thefinger::thefinger:

we live in Malaysia. a very nice country located in Asia. 1 of the most beautiful place to live. all citizen in Malaysia is so nice, kind & warmed heart.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom