How To Prevent Your Vehicle From Being Stolen

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
right to the point. most of my fren's car kena the same case. alarm do scream till blow, but no 1 bother to come out take a look... even my fren oso lazy to take a look... just off the alarm... wat a stupid... ehhehe...:stupid:
Conclusion , too careful turn up to be too stupid..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hahahha... sometime, they really tot that those gadget will become like transformer to help them beat the thieves... hahahhaa...

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
hahahha... sometime, they really tot that those gadget will become like transformer to help them beat the thieves... hahahhaa...
better put some c-4 or plastic explosive so it thief want to steal they get blown away to hell :biggrin::idea:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Or better. Make ur driver seat rotatable, when u get down the car rotate the seat facing the back then lock it's position. The thieve sure cannot drive off. Hehehe:biggrin:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
cannot, still can drive off, better blow up, more better at least u wont get sakit hati:nurse:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
This is a crazy idea , blow up , blow on own car..haha..BOOM!!:flybye:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
This is a crazy idea , blow up , blow on own car..haha..BOOM!!:flybye:
ok what, at least the thief die also so less 1 bad [erson n can claim insurance also

EBS

Jan 2, 2009
- "Do not leave valuables in your vehicle. However, if you have to, place valuables out of sight in the boot. Ensure that no one sees you placing valuables in the boot."

Just to tell something regarding this issue. Currently, smart and hightech thieves do use devices to check if anyone place their laptop at the back of the car booth. So, its better not to place any handphones or laptop in the car, no matter its out of sight or not.
just remove you laptop battery. i should be ok.

Bump:
- "Do not leave valuables in your vehicle. However, if you have to, place valuables out of sight in the boot. Ensure that no one sees you placing valuables in the boot."

Just to tell something regarding this issue. Currently, smart and hightech thieves do use devices to check if anyone place their laptop at the back of the car booth. So, its better not to place any handphones or laptop in the car, no matter its out of sight or not.
just remove you laptop battery. i should be ok.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since 2005, the Bugatti Veyron made international headlines, becoming the world's fastest and most powerful car ever produced by a manufacturer. Not any more it seems.

<!--more-->Even though the Veyron managed to reach the 1,000bhp mark through its unique W16...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience