How To Prevent Your Vehicle From Being Stolen

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
If proton no alarm system , then the red button is for ??..when press the siren come out..that one is what wor ??..

Oh , erm , if people break the window , won't have siren ??..

Bump: But then , when i press the blue ( to close/lock the car ) , then i use the key to open ( without pressing the red button which is to open/unlock the car ) , the siren comes out by it self/automatically..What system is this call ??

looseand, the previous owner of your car must have installed an alarm system. I think what Jin means is that proton alarm is so bad that it doesnt even count as an alarm system

Bump: looseand, the previous owner of your car must have installed an alarm system. I think what Jin means is that proton alarm is so bad that it doesnt even count as an alarm system

looseand, the previous owner of your car must have installed an alarm system. I think what Jin means is that proton alarm is so bad that it doesnt even count as an alarm system

Bump: looseand, the previous owner of your car must have installed an alarm system. I think what Jin means is that proton alarm is so bad that it doesnt even count as an alarm system

only u get my point... salute salute..:adore::adore::adore:

yeah so bad, now alarm should be like mine, it sense ppl i if too much force (like force open door or bump so hard) the alarm will sound nt like some alarm ppl just walk pass the car already sound

yeah so bad, now alarm should be like mine, it sense ppl i if too much force (like force open door or bump so hard) the alarm will sound nt like some alarm ppl just walk pass the car already sound

those with motion sensor 1.... but sometimes, really annoying...when tackle a chicks.. nearby, some1 walking thru beside of car, the remote will vibrate... then must stop flirting, walk out & see anything happen to var, then walk back... all mood oso spoil la... hehe...:biggrin:

Ohh !..haha

Bump: Yeah , really irritation , my neighbour , his car alarm will come out when every single car or motor with loud engine or exhaust passes through him

those with motion sensor 1.... but sometimes, really annoying...when tackle a chicks.. nearby, some1 walking thru beside of car, the remote will vibrate... then must stop flirting, walk out & see anything happen to var, then walk back... all mood oso spoil la... hehe...:biggrin:

Tai Koh, u want keep the mood or you want to keep the car. If u think positive. The chick see your pocket vibrating, she surely will say "WOW! your little friend so excited. i can't wait to know him" :biggrin:

Can invent anything to lock the car seat ( driver ) ??..Then the theft cannot sit , then cannot drive loh..Push the car seat forward and to the front and then lock it..

aiya, use the smart alarm 1 la tht just detect if some force is applied like being push or something la

Ohh !..haha

Bump: Yeah , really irritation , my neighbour , his car alarm will come out when every single car or motor with loud engine or exhaust passes through him

my neighbour also like tht i like wtf every time i get back at nite 2-3a.m. it sounded coz my car sound:banghead::banghead:

aiya, use the smart alarm 1 la tht just detect if some force is applied like being push or something la

my neighbour also like tht i like wtf every time i get back at nite 2-3a.m. it sounded coz my car sound:banghead::banghead:

Sometimes I also wonder , If the alarm sound most of the time , the neighbourhood will for sure ignore it as it always activated , So , if anything would happen to the car , no one will bother about it..Just like when you lie / play a person one time , then the second time , the third time , if things really do happen , the trust will not be there..

Sometimes I also wonder , If the alarm sound most of the time , the neighbourhood will for sure ignore it as it always activated , So , if anything would happen to the car , no one will bother about it..Just like when you lie / play a person one time , then the second time , the third time , if things really do happen , the trust will not be there..

right to the point. most of my fren's car kena the same case. alarm do scream till blow, but no 1 bother to come out take a look... even my fren oso lazy to take a look... just off the alarm... wat a stupid... ehhehe...:stupid:

they set it too sensitive its their fault i guess, better set it just ngan2 only tht is better not annoying and safe correct?:nurse:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom