How To Prevent Your Vehicle From Being Stolen

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
right to the point. most of my fren's car kena the same case. alarm do scream till blow, but no 1 bother to come out take a look... even my fren oso lazy to take a look... just off the alarm... wat a stupid... ehhehe...:stupid:

Conclusion , too careful turn up to be too stupid..

Or better. Make ur driver seat rotatable, when u get down the car rotate the seat facing the back then lock it's position. The thieve sure cannot drive off. Hehehe:biggrin:

cannot, still can drive off, better blow up, more better at least u wont get sakit hati:nurse:

- "Do not leave valuables in your vehicle. However, if you have to, place valuables out of sight in the boot. Ensure that no one sees you placing valuables in the boot."

Just to tell something regarding this issue. Currently, smart and hightech thieves do use devices to check if anyone place their laptop at the back of the car booth. So, its better not to place any handphones or laptop in the car, no matter its out of sight or not.

just remove you laptop battery. i should be ok.

Bump:
- "Do not leave valuables in your vehicle. However, if you have to, place valuables out of sight in the boot. Ensure that no one sees you placing valuables in the boot."

Just to tell something regarding this issue. Currently, smart and hightech thieves do use devices to check if anyone place their laptop at the back of the car booth. So, its better not to place any handphones or laptop in the car, no matter its out of sight or not.

just remove you laptop battery. i should be ok.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom