Help. 4g15

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Owh yea, and one more thing, i think i need a new speedo (probably wira SE's speedo) and some interior part such as gti gear console?

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

blh..piston n crankshaft 4g18...brand jasma pon ade...conrod asl 4g15

tq bro :)

jgn terburu2 mod ni...kne bijak MEMILIH :) happy modding... dh siap bg feedback.. lg best ade video hehe

Mind sharing what sort of pistons and crankshaft you recommend bro? those easy to get pistons? how bout Jasma crankshaft?

Bro i feel you there. hope you find your budget soon. Ive read somewhere in Zth before, modding is money, and money is not easy to get :banghead: thats why it took me months, wait.. years of savings, prioritizing other stuffs and save only bit by bit for my car. good thing is that ive driven the sluggish satria for years, and i hope i can feel the differences with these loads of stuffs and mods to come... will update it bit by bit here :biggrin:

Owh yea, and one more thing, i think i need a new speedo (probably wira SE's speedo) and some interior part such as gti gear console?
tq bro :)

Pistons are very easily purchased at spare parts shops. I was quoted RM160 for a set of 4 BLM pistons. Oh mah! Jasma crankshaft not the same as Waja 1.8. The stroke difference is about 0.7mm so Waja crank more powaaaaaaaaaaahh (actually more stroke la). All depends on what it is you want. Some say shorter stroke faster rpm buildup, some say longer stroke higher horsepower. I dunno. It's all up to your own research.

Interior no need to change la. As long as you're using stock ECU, your rev cut and speed cut will still be in effect, so you won't need different speedos. If you can get your hands on a mivec meter cluster, 11k rpm rev limit yo! But I'm not sure what sort of benefit it'll have on a car whose power band stops at probably 6k rpm.

Long stroke more capacity mah! sure higher horsepower, but as far as I know, long stroke better low end.....

Top Bottom