Help. 4g15

amirfashar

Nov 7, 2011
Brunei
RSM shouldn't be a problem since it's only a monitoring tool, doesn't do anything to the ECU or anything. SAFC I have no idea

Owh icic. If thars the case will just save the money to get a proper fuel regulator n fuel pump. What do u think?

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
:biggrin: I haven't seen you post in a while dude. Where you been hiding? And with a car like yours, the last thing you are is a noob. So shuddup and share some of that hidden technical knowledge man
Dude, i'm pretty sure you're much more knowledgeable than me. Hahah... Been pretty quiet cos there's not much interesting topics to comment on. :)

Owh icic. If thars the case will just save the money to get a proper fuel regulator n fuel pump. What do u think?
With your current mods, don't think it's necessary for a fuel pump upgrade. Have you changed your crank pulley?

amirfashar

Nov 7, 2011
Brunei
With your current mods, don't think it's necessary for a fuel pump upgrade. Have you changed your crank pulley?[/QUOTE]

no i havent change my crank pulley yet. is there any complete pulley for 4g15? any suggestion bro?

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
With your current mods, don't think it's necessary for a fuel pump upgrade. Have you changed your crank pulley?

no i havent change my crank pulley yet. is there any complete pulley for 4g15? any suggestion bro?
i think WORKS has it. what about your gearbox? any mods?

amirfashar

Nov 7, 2011
Brunei
alright will check works product.

my Gearbox just converted to manual. thinking of changing to new clutch set. maybe original mitsubishi?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Just a quick question, do i need to change my rocker arm if im to install the jasma camshaft?
That looks like a VDO 4G15. Let me take a picture of my crank pulley then you can compare with yours to see if yours is the same.

And for jasma rocker arm, yes - some modification is needed. Just make sure you have a reputable installer, cuz not every mech knows how to do it.

amirfashar

Nov 7, 2011
Brunei
Bro iszo, so got the pic already?

Btw can i simply use the 1.6 piston (korek abit) with stock ecu running it? alang2 since i open the engine head.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just a problem .. i notice that the myvi eagle eye projetor that cames with that decoration led ...

I just realize that,the led decoration works on the right lampside but not on the left lampside ..

after that, some check up with some car accersories shop,now the right lampside decoration led not

work,but the left lampside decoration led starts to work.

Im,in a headache now.

Ackward, moments begin to happen after change the car battery ...:(

Actually i thought,the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience