Gran Turismo Driftable

yeah, thats the sprits. but i just lost mine about drift. long strory. guest drift in real car will bring my sprits back

ermm, real cars powered by 4 piston and drinks petrol.
just get being "shoot" by someone after i share what i know.
so unlucky la me, not lucky enough to own a car, a drift car :(

tiu loh, drifting in game and in real life of coz different loh, dont listen to them, wait till one day u got a FR and show them u can drift too!!!!!! ignore them ler

yah, and i also discover something, cousin told me, most of THEM that driving THAT kind of cars is like siu yeh chai eh, and most for sure is so hao lian eh. so..... just ignore them la

ermm, its hard just to say by words, but its just something like breaking the traction by many ways, depens on situation. get a stock cars, upgrade some clutch, flywheel, gearbox, suspention and a set of N1 tyres then u are almost ready to drift. level of skill u have will make your drift good or bad, setting is just helping u to do better/easier drift, skill is the main point here in GT4.
ermm the advice i gave is just depens on me, it may not work out for u guys. so ermmm dont flame me o.

namzycad3 said:
ermm, its hard just to say by words, but its just something like breaking the traction by many ways, depens on situation. get a stock cars, upgrade some clutch, flywheel, gearbox, suspention and a set of N1 tyres then u are almost ready to drift. level of skill u have will make your drift good or bad, setting is just helping u to do better/easier drift, skill is the main point here in GT4.
ermm the advice i gave is just depens on me, it may not work out for u guys. so ermmm dont flame me o.[/QUOTE
look so hard to play

okay, just to add on to Namzy's advice i will throw in another one of mine: get yourself a fake-a$$ PS2 controller and get yourself confortable with it. Initially I think it is best for you to explore a car's character by just pulling the handbrake, than later you can go indepth with feinting lah, dynamic drift lah,crazy drift lines lah, "manji" on a staright road lah and stuff. Even though many ppl say that pulling the handbrake to initiate a drift is the most "lauyah" way to drift but once you tried other drift methods sumtimes you still do need the wonders of handbrake. Soon once you get the hang of controlling the cars (initiating a drift, during the drift and exiting a drift) then you can go and manipulate the car and the controller....

Manipulating the controller you were askin? one of the ways to use the rubber band trick which we discussed before.

anyway, practice makes perfection IMHO...kekeke

Last edited:
ermmmm i recommened u guys to try the both analog stick to steer and accel. its hard to start with but its good to learn.
btw i already finish edit a video, ermmm it looks a bit cacat, but 1st video ermmm dont flame me so much la. finding place to host it. any suggestion?

ermm, ya, countersteer is very hard in GT4 compare to GT3. the sway effect will always put u on spining. ermmmm practice more, the only and best way to help your self.

aikes, really ar? but i download so slowz, 4-5kbps only la.
good la if u can get it fast.
so what's the comment give some.