People who hates drifting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kamikaze said:
By using the word BIG SOHAI n u said no harm, i think u r more harmless hahahaha:biggrin:

ok...that word can be intepretated in multiple ways...a much vulgar way and a much gentle way...it depends one how u interprate it...

NOSkill said:
I really think you're being paradox.
Yes, I agree that drifting is overated. That cari forum has too many kids who watch too much anime and think they're some kind of gods on streets.

dun u know that god is also human...hahahhaa...i watch too much initial D also...

7500RPM said:
nope.. why? u want to teach me? . my mom dun allow me to smoke. she will kick me out of the house if i smoke. :biggrin:

good lar...1 less smoker 1 more healthy people...i dun think ur mom would like u to drift also..nor does she gonna like u to race illegally or drive dangerously...typical moms...

ninja_iga said:
ano...

not liking drifting is one thing
but insulting ppl's art is another..

sad.
sounds like he can't drift! that's why..

sad
sounds like you can't drive straight...hehehe...jus jokin'

why all the argument...all those who have argued here including me is no more any different or better than this MJz fella...u all have mentioned about keeping ur thoughts to urself or ways people should express their opinions...but did u practice it urself...let alone bringing some issues from other forum into here... i dunno why the thread starter opened this thread...but it seems like a personal war to me...if u have issues with him settle it over there...not here...

blue_hippo said:
yo butthead how ya doing....long time no see

hii...long time never see u also...how issit in K2OC??? a lot of activities ???

the kei car members here having a tt i think this week...interested?? come and join lar...if u dun mind all the crap we talk...hahahah

Hi guys...

I started this thread because i think the way he express his thoughts is funny... and disrespect... just thought i might wanna share with all the drifting fans... never expect to bring up such a big argument... nevertheless... i think im just doing him a favor to tell more ppl his tots... since he posted under his siggie... means he want more ppl to know la... neither did i insult someone... nor use rude words...

So ppl please dont be pissed... cos the person himself is not pissed... and the drifters are not pissed... piss peace please... :tongue:

7.5 RPM.. u roxx dude! hahahaha...

anyway, tell this guy to come see me. I'll take him drifting. 7500rpm style!

blue_hippo said:
haha ..i not active anymore
now play bicycle oni

ohhhh...some of the old members also dunno gone where already...MIA...hope can meet up again someday...

Nanami said:
Hi guys...

I started this thread because i think the way he express his thoughts is funny... and disrespect... just thought i might wanna share with all the drifting fans... never expect to bring up such a big argument... nevertheless... i think im just doing him a favor to tell more ppl his tots... since he posted under his siggie... means he want more ppl to know la... neither did i insult someone... nor use rude words...

So ppl please dont be pissed... cos the person himself is not pissed... and the drifters are not pissed... piss peace please... :tongue:
But isn't it better if you can counter his statement at where he stated it??
For example, you read something like "driving a car sucks" in a superbike forum. And you won't bring the argument to other car forums, right?? There're fanboys in everything. You just don't mix them together.

i would suggest the starter of this topic terminate this thread, as soon enough this will create a non-ending argument. worse to worse, each n every zth member will or might start the shooting.

to NANAMI, if u feel the signature of MJZ is much unlikely to be acceptable by u, i would suggest u simply PM MJZ or open up a new thread in cari.com.my. or hav a cup of tea during the TT session. to allow u to find out the reason why he putting this signature~~~~

got no idea y u start this thread right here in zth~~~~ to attract people?? push up yor rep?? sit tight while laughing at the argument ??

i dont know n i dou wanna know.

plz, be peace

Nanami said:
Hi guys...

Y u wanna be so KPC ?? Y u wanna do him a favour ? Did he asked u ?

I don't really bothered about the signature....that is his own perception, Everyone has their own perceptions.

Please think maturely before you post or any kind of actions.

hahhaha nanami post up your pic so ppl wont flame u.....

just kidding...

G-4 free today ah??

go stand at turnstile there lah!!!!
hahaha

one man's food is another man's poison....

leave it if u dont like, dont go telling ppl their food is shit.

hianboy and mjz, how does it feel if someone tells you that u look ugly and the way you walk is just plan stupid?

u would probably boil your nerves and punch the person, you u may just walk away coz it doesn't really bother u. But then again, is it necessary to give such remarks? It does not benifit you, neither it will hurt the other person.

silence is gold.

zephyr3d said:
one man's food is another man's poison....

leave it if u dont like, dont go telling ppl their food is shit.

hianboy and mjz, how does it feel if someone tells you that u look ugly and the way you walk is just plan stupid?

u would probably boil your nerves and punch the person, you u may just walk away coz it doesn't really bother u. But then again, is it necessary to give such remarks? It does not benifit you, neither it will hurt the other person.

silence is gold.

wow wow, wat about me? did i said anything offense? for me i will called mjz a soh@i coz he dont like drift, for him im a soh@i coz i like drift, tats all, so simple..walla~! :bath:

verticalimit said:
im a banana boy i dun understand the chinese forum... hope someone can tell me..

T.T

me too...banana skin...err btw, hai Nanami...:D ni hao ma?

i got jokers friend who don't know what is drift , when hear the tyre screech , he siad ... he piu-ed . i was speechless , it makes me hate driftign .
actually , drifting is more applied on japanese make . those european makes are called oversteer setting , they no need to apply the downshift technique to drift , automatically will drift . summore european loves stable car . so ... its liek that la .

NOSkill said:
But isn't it better if you can counter his statement at where he stated it??
For example, you read something like "driving a car sucks" in a superbike forum. And you won't bring the argument to other car forums, right?? There're fanboys in everything. You just don't mix them together.

i support u...dun bring trouble from other forum...if wan to settle it settle it one on one...dun go to other forum to get backup or support...

ramsink said:
Y u wanna be so KPC ?? Y u wanna do him a favour ? Did he asked u ?

I don't really bothered about the signature....that is his own perception, Everyone has their own perceptions.

Please think maturely before you post or any kind of actions.

u can stop lar...the poster already admitted her wrong doings...so dun need to start blaming and pointing fingers...people feel bad enuf already...

hianboy said:
wow wow, wat about me? did i said anything offense? for me i will called mjz a soh@i coz he dont like drift, for him im a soh@i coz i like drift, tats all, so simple..walla~! :bath:
oh was it? perhaps i got confused as there is so many ppl here shooting one another. hahaha.. sorry for the stray bullet.

but anyhow, ppl give whatever remark they want, end of the day itz just making a full of themselves. So why get all tight up over a simple remark rite?

cheerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom