Gran Turismo MC Stradale creates a symphony on the hills of Maranello w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Just like sister company Ferrari does with its Stradale models that signify a more hardcore approach, such as stiffer suspension and a roll cage, Maserati has just done the same for its Gran Turismo model to give us the Gran Turismo MC Stradale super coupe.

On its own, the Gran Turismo is one heck of a sexy beast but with the tweaked aero bits for the MC Stradale version, Maserati’s voluptuous two-door vixen was just given an added dose of sex appeal. Further changes for the MC Stradale model includes an extra 20hp from its 4.3-liter V8, giving it 450hp in total now. Of course, the chassis was stiffened up as well to better lay down the extra power and improve handling as well as a half cage for the rear.

Now there’s a video of Maserati’s range-topping GT prancing around on the hills of its hometown, Maranello, orchestrating a glorious symphony with the rumble from its V8 as it does so. The sound of this thing alone is enough to have you pondering selling your soul to the devil for a ride in one.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zOLWvhrZKB0" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="349"></iframe>

Source: YouTube

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,

Need some help here.
Recently I've changed engine kosong (just block and head) from 4G92P to 4G93 SOHC.
Everything else remain stock from 4G92P.
This is originally a Wira 1.6 manual.
Right now I can only hit 300km/38L(about RM80) as compared to easily 500km/38L when it was still using the 4G92P.
New spark plugs were white (too lean) after 1 month.
I tried driving with extreme decency (shift below 3000rpm and cruise at around 80-100km/h only) but still unable to hit past...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience