Gran Turismo Driftable

namzycad3 said:
kaido battle also teach me about the Ryousuke theory is real : lower hp sometime its batter than high hp.
hard to explain, play kaido battle then u will know. or even more clear if u play GT4, high Hp doesnt help, sometime it ruin your drift.

lower hp is easier control throughout the corner
throttle control is easier compared to highpower ones

high hp one tend to gone lose control if i fails to control the throttle strength properly...

im just a n00b in GT4 :) ..still learning :D

ermmm its just like the range of control is getting large, and its hard to find the right position, low hp will mostlly stay on over 75% up of the rpm, so its alot more easy

watch the video already, not bad drifting!!!!

namzy, i need to win which category races to get the D1 red S15 ah?

ermm, that one ar, just only can get it win hard earn Cr hahah need to buy it la, no free D1 cars except the BP Falken FC

after watching initial D movie and try to drift...
4wd car can drift at higher speed and easy control...
1>Mines R34(stock engine) 1:43:xxx drift in Tokyo R249
2>NSX-R
3>black bonet 86
but still dunno how to set the car...any cfu can tell me???

namzycad3 said:
ermm, that one ar, just only can get it win hard earn Cr hahah need to buy it la, no free D1 cars except the BP Falken FC
u go play the offroad 2nd race...
clear 2 race can get a RSC rally car(2xx,xxx cr.)

I3en_I3en said:
after watching initial D movie and try to drift...
4wd car can drift at higher speed and easy control...
1>Mines R34(stock engine) 1:43:xxx drift in Tokyo R249
2>NSX-R
3>black bonet 86
but still dunno how to set the car...any cfu can tell me???

from my years of exprience, if u wanna drift 4wd in game, do it in GT3, GT4 is hard ( may be its cause by the time i spend on GT4 4wd is less ) but GT3 i promiss u can do a good countersteer drift ( not zero counter ), and btw GT3 u need to put a stage of turbo a simulation tyres and thats all u need, and one advice, dont use e-brake, it will cause u understeer ( duno why but i think its cause by the ETS system )

NSX-R is good to drift in GT4, GT3 its not that good, just buy the best parts u can have but dont put in the weight reduction, do it step by step, try then if can not then put another stage, cause its not reverseable back.

ermm AE86 ar, hmmm honestlly i told u guys, AE86 its the hard to drift from certain point ( like me that love to counter steer and linking all the conner as much as posible ), but if u guys just searching to drift, AE86 is good, cause its low power and slow car, then u have longer time to think what to do ( to steer, aceel, brake and so on ) higher power car will need fast and accurate respond to match your drift machine, if not then u will ending CATCHING SNAKE drift ( going left and right just to stable back the car ).

anyway, what i said is just an idea, and hope it helps u guys that read this and one more thing i have to say : it might not help u guys, every driver got each skill and style, so ermm if i am wasting u guys time then dont flame me o.

namzycad3 said:

yeap, got it liao

damn, no easy to drift, so easy by looking at it, so hard doing it

woow!

Way to go!

Woooow!
Made in Malaysia 3fast3furious :-)

Guess with the right equipment, we can start shooting 3fast3furious heh, heeh.

Xbox said:
Way to go!

Woooow!
Made in Malaysia 3fast3furious :-)

Guess with the right equipment, we can start shooting 3fast3furious heh, heeh.

yeah, i always think about is that posible to use the up coming PS3 graphic to make CG movie like initial d or .... i think its posible if someone will do it, and will do it nice and low cost :)