why gaduh? just trying to understand QB's situation only :o

QB and I is like this

QB
bugs_turn.gif

BS
elmer-shoot-off.gif

Friend Friend Friend

Har? Muahahahahaha. I dun understand la

Aiya...dun worry la. No situation to b understand.

Talk bout ex...wasting time only. Break edi meanz break la. If still mizz, go back lor. Dun start a new relationship.

Originally posted by Seraph@Feb 21 2005, 17:42

Girls around that age quite smart about ****** and stuff thanks to those romantic novels and girlie magazines plus they're more mature than guys.

First paragraph I read, if she dun like you she will think you're very kacau or farn everyday when got chance sure disturb her. If you satisfy her requirement she will give you chance to prove yourself loh, becoz girls also kam tung u give her so much attention and try so hard.

Second paragraph, mebbe you're too young not seng mok then fail all the test loh.
[/quote]
yaloh, now i still very menyesal maybe that time i hold her hand and buy the watch from pasar malam cost around 20++ than i can be a BIG MAN already!!!!!!

hay........ why that time i so stupid donno how to manage opportunity... maybe now she already my wife :( :( :( :( :(

Originally posted by Geon323@Feb 22 2005, 10:40
Girls around that age quite smart about ****** and stuff thanks to those romantic novels and girlie magazines plus they're more mature than guys.

First paragraph I read, if she dun like you she will think you're very kacau or farn everyday when got chance sure disturb her. If you satisfy her requirement she will give you chance to prove yourself loh, becoz girls also kam tung u give her so much attention and try so hard.

Second paragraph, mebbe you're too young not seng mok then fail all the test loh.

yaloh, now i still very menyesal maybe that time i hold her hand and buy the watch from pasar malam cost around 20++ than i can be a BIG MAN already!!!!!!

hay........ why that time i so stupid donno how to manage opportunity... maybe now she already my wife :( :( :( :( :(
[/quote]
regret.....???
try to explain to her that, that time u not enuf money to buy that watch coz u wanna buy a rings for her mah........ehehehhee :lol:

If U havent let go of da past, dun start a new one. Once U hv a new onez meaning U oredi let go of da past. So y still wanna live in da past while U r havin yr present?
If cant let go, try to patch thingz up la. Not foolin ppl around.
Once da trust given by yr new love is broken, it wud b hard in future life. So think b4 action. Think if itz worth to broke da trust given.

Mr Coupe is rite...licence oredi expired la.

Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 22 2005, 10:46

regret.....???
try to explain to her that, that time u not enuf money to buy that watch coz u wanna buy a rings for her mah........ehehehhee :lol:
[/quote]
people married already, dowant to kaciu liao lah... **football method** the ball still at the field we still can chase, 1 the ball kick into goal already... the 1 who score goal r the hero. we can't change the history. looking for another (GF)loh....

tin ha kan, mei lui chuin seng...

Originally posted by Geon323@Feb 22 2005, 11:22
regret.....???

people married already, dowant to kaciu liao lah... **football method** the ball still at the field we still can chase, 1 the ball kick into goal already... the 1 who score goal r the hero. we can't change the history. looking for another (GF)loh....

tin ha kan, mei lui chuin seng...
[/quote]
ok........keep tha beautiful memories....... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by QueenBee@Feb 22 2005, 10:55
If U havent let go of da past, dun start a new one. Once U hv a new onez meaning U oredi let go of da past. So y still wanna live in da past while U r havin yr present?
If cant let go, try to patch thingz up la. Not foolin ppl around.
Once da trust given by yr new love is broken, it wud b hard in future life. So think b4 action. Think if itz worth to broke da trust given.

Mr Coupe is rite...licence oredi expired la.
Agreed with you. If my wifey ex kacau her i will makesure he end up in hospital without knowing who beat him up !!!

My answer, No I don't miss her at all!!! :)

Every1 oredi carry on wit their life so y wanna kacau summore? If dun wanna break off, y say dat word out? If dat word wasnt spill out, there wudnt be da word EX.

EX = PAST

Aiya mizz wat. Wasting time in yr life only. Makin yrself n da person whom luvz U a lot miserable only.

haih..........
juz think of lah......if i can marry w/ all of them...wonder how best is that feeling........woi.....