x gf giving shit

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

juzanormalguy

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
hey there fellow zth outthere :).i have some small problems i just wanna ask u guys some opinion.i had a xgf 2 and a half years ago broke up liao.the reason she tried to 2 time me and thought i were dumb.after we broke up 3 months i had a new gf and that time she wanted to came back to me after she had a failed relationship with another person(she'll accept anyone who wanna chase her behind my back and see i'm better or them).of course i woudnt want this kind of gf right?so she werent happy with my decision cause she thinks that she is pretty and my new gf is fat n ugly so loose face when i choose my gf she starts cocking up stories about me.she tells her friends and my friends that i 2 time her la,played her out la and to get my friends attention she offered sex and stuff with them.then she started mixing with la la chai and started drinking,smoking,sex openly.when her parents and friends advising her all she says is its all my fault i play her thats why she lidat.now people start cursing me and stuff its been 2 years and she still continueing.any advised that u guys can gif?i swear she is the one who tried to play me not me.

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
forget it .. non of ur business.. at the end of the day.. only the guy up there will know who is right or wrong... live ur life happy .. dont feel miserable cuz its not ur foult.. remember... NOT UR FOULT!
:)

hate this kinda girl!

cheerS!

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
fault lar :P

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by juzanormalguy@Mar 28 2005, 01:27
hey there fellow zth outthere :).i have some small problems i just wanna ask u guys some opinion.i had a xgf 2 and a half years ago broke up liao.the reason she tried to 2 time me and thought i were dumb.after we broke up 3 months i had a new gf and that time she wanted to came back to me after she had a failed relationship with another person(she'll accept anyone who wanna chase her behind my back and see i'm better or them).of course i woudnt want this kind of gf right?so she werent happy with my decision cause she thinks that she is pretty and my new gf is fat n ugly so loose face when i choose my gf she starts cocking up stories about me.she tells her friends and my friends that i 2 time her la,played her out la and to get my friends attention she offered sex and stuff with them.then she started mixing with la la chai and started drinking,smoking,sex openly.when her parents and friends advising her all she says is its all my fault i play her thats why she lidat.now people start cursing me and stuff its been 2 years and she still continueing.any advised that u guys can gif?i swear she is the one who tried to play me not me.
[snapback]845511[/snapback]​

it's all past

who cares about those farking shit that people said..U tak salah buat apa takut?

anyway care to give my ur ex number?I will ajar her for you

jz kidding only

me too very sad like you actually....

let go the past and rumours and u will live happily..

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
aiya sumore offer free open sex lar...come on lar dude...get a grip of yerself man...not worth for a girl with that CALIBRE....

get to know more girls, get more frens...

cheer up bro :)

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by fstrader@Mar 28 2005, 01:36
aiya sumore offer free open sex lar...come on lar dude...get a grip of yerself man...not worth for a girl with that CALIBRE....

get to know more girls, get more frens...

cheer up bro :)
[snapback]845524[/snapback]​

someones gonna do it...WHY NOT YOU

quote from guiness stout

juzanormalguy

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
ar...i dont miss her or love her.dont get me wrong
just she's trying to badmouth me to all my friends and her friends
and she keeps calling my gf bicth and stuff.she does bolivood acting and keep crying and crying in front of her friends.she gets fucked by ppl she meet thru friendster and all she says "i am like this cause of my ex"
very susah to forget cause its still hapening.
like how u guys feel if u just bump into ur ex or ur ex friends and they start badmouthing you?

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by juzanormalguy@Mar 28 2005, 01:42
ar...i dont miss her or love her.dont get me wrong
just she's trying to badmouth me to all my friends and her friends
and she keeps calling my gf bicth and stuff.she does bolivood acting and keep crying and crying in front of her friends.she gets fucked by ppl she meet thru friendster and all she says "i am like this cause of my ex"
very susah to forget cause its still hapening.
like how u guys feel if u just bump into ur ex or ur ex friends and they start badmouthing you?
[snapback]845533[/snapback]​

i feel nothing if i never do anything wrong....

anyway what is her friendster?
kekekeke....

a bitch need planta gang of zth...

calling for planta gang...Blackhowling frenz..forgot his name....

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
call her up. pretend that you want her back. then she gatai gatai with you, you tiu her one last time.. then choke her, and throw her in the river. problem solved.

Of course you know i'm joking. Right? right..?

jinkl-

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2005
Klang
screw tht bitch..

ops u got angry or u felt relief
if u got angry then must be u r feeling guilty ..
if u felt relief .. just ask tht bitch to STFU , or even better just dont give a dam :D

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
dude , she just wants yr attention badly , just leave her alone..carry on yr life with ur new gf.. :D

eddie368

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
try advise her lo... if she dun wan listen then u have done wat u have to done.. not ur problemm izit...

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
err..BRO, if your story is true....its already 2 YEARS.....

why now only you're seeking advices or opinions?

its way too late man...i can only wish you luck

however, life goes on.

BenWang

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
Johor Bahru
www.benjaminwang.com
This type of people, cheat on you then turn round and blame u when their life goes to shit. Mentally not stable, best you stay away from her, I got friends who kenna chase by "mental" ex-gf before, no happy ending one. Hell, stay one thousand miles away from her. The furthur the better.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
That's why we take naked pics of our GF's. When it's the time to leave, they'll leave quitely.

P

PrinceHamsap

if your story is true
dont care the fucking bitch :angry:
come n out of sudden ... claim the past and screw other people relation ...
selfish sucker :angry:

juzanormalguy

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
hahaha...
yalor 2 years ledi still cant shut her up
mah ask for opinion lor.
i cant call her,she's bragging 1 minute that i want her back badly,crying 1 minute i playing her out.well...some of her friends got brains realise what kind of stupid lie she cocks out.while the other half blindly follows hahaha...
well no matter what she hantu i duwan teman her hantu lor.wont reveal who she is
just asking any ideas what can i do and why she's still doing that.
last i heard she's having 2 bf at the same time now