Do u still Loving ur Ex-GF?????

• Yes. I Do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I Don't.

• Sometime loh..........

• Total voters
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Feb 18 2005, 17:26 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Feb 18 2005, 17:26 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-speedking@Feb 18 2005, 17:25
RM100 per hair...sell to u cheap cheap.....
other requests based on public demand...
So take ur order now :lol:
i wan maggie cheung.......paid u rm200 if u get it..... :) [/b][/quote]
Jin do u wan my lanciu more?? i gv u free?? haha JK dun angry lo.

Every friday call in to Fm988 to Chan Fong at 11pm untill 2am........tell all ur problem at there so ur EX GF or wife can hear and gv chance to Chan Fong fuck u and wash ur brain.........anybody hear the it b4?? everytime i hear sure i geram wit all the person call in..........lei ma chow ci bai just make me hot......last nite geram untill now

jin -

1. u feel u miss her?
2. u still love her?
3. u don't take rejection well
4. u felt you didn't do your best the first time and need a second chance to prove to yourself you're a man? that means you don't really have feelings for ur ex u just feel like shit coz she maybe fat and ugly but you give her chance but instead of u dowan her she dowan you then now u confused how can this happen to me!?

Originally posted by jiaojiao the great@Feb 18 2005, 15:01
oh well .......i have a story to share . At first i thought that love was about being together , treat each other nicely , have tolerance , accept one as who she n he is . No one in this world is perfect , n sometimes something she doesn't has makes her special .

well , i had a girl fren , steady fer almost 2 years and 8 months , we love each other deeply , n we were happy , paint for her , had nice night city view n etc . but soon i realised that my commitment slowly flows away because i have no time fer love ( college works really kill me ) . i tried so hard to spent time with her (cuz the only thing that makes her happy was just to see me ) n also dig out some time to have tt with my buddies .(i treat friends as important as well) . this really tiring , n slowly i neglected myself .

however , i realised that i cant make her happy anymore , n worse she is getting pretty upset becuz i cant get to spend time with her like last time n spending time with frens made her a bit jealous(what happens if i went to australia n cant get to spend time with her ?) she keeps on lying to herself that it will be fine if i went to australia ... but i know better .at last , all i wanted is to see her smiling again thats why i reluctantly asked to break up . she was too innocent to understand the reason . but then after we broke up , her frens started to tell her that i might have another gf outside as the reason, n also said that i'm bad for dragging the relationship to the worse .... i just cant let my hands off her (which really pissed me off ) . even 2 of my frens i spend time tt with kinna hate me for what i had done to her . ...... ( even during a party her fren saw her picture in my wallet she took it out and tear it saying that i don deserve her ) still i managed to put it all back together in my wallet again . atlease let me have some memories .

i'm still loyal to her , still love her as much , still miss her as much , but if i call her or see her again ..... it hurt her n hurt me more .but who understand me ? its like being left alone in the dark . i really hope she'll be happy n to have some one who will love her much more then i do .
I DO!!

Originally posted by Move NRF+Feb 19 2005, 17:02 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Move NRF @ Feb 19 2005, 17:02 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 17:26
<!--QuoteBegin-speedking
@Feb 18 2005, 17:25
RM100 per hair...sell to u cheap cheap.....
other requests based on public demand...
So take ur order now :lol:

i wan maggie cheung.......paid u rm200 if u get it..... :)
Jin do u wan my lanciu more?? i gv u free?? haha JK dun angry lo. [/b][/quote]
i wan ur GF can boh...........

i mean ur gf's Green March ler..... :lol:

Originally posted by Seraph@Feb 19 2005, 17:15
jin -

1. u feel u miss her?-->yup, somtimes.........
2. u still love her?-->yup, sure i am.....i keep my promise......
3. u don't take rejection well-->hard to xplain this.......coz we didn't officially break-up......
4. u felt you didn't do your best the first time and need a second chance to prove to yourself you're a man? that means you don't really have feelings for ur ex u just feel like shit coz she maybe fat and ugly but you give her chance but instead of u dowan her she dowan you then now u confused how can this happen to me!?-->nop.....totally wrong......somtime saw somthing...that feeling is come back again....its out of my control........
post-15-1107138782.gif

Originally posted by jiaojiao the great@Feb 18 2005, 20:42
bro jiniel2en

hhahaah u wish , anyway u shouldn't let ur emotion involve in ur fren's relation ship ...... a relationship is only between the 2 , we as fren are only there to support n not hate . as friends what we can do is only advise n warn them . cheers :D

alantan

thanks for ur advice , what can i do . stay with her makes both of us suffer . its better for me to take the burden more , n make the best out of it .
cheerz fren....JiaoJiao The Great....... :)

Originally posted by boggysv@Feb 18 2005, 22:37
u know what?

I miss her

but come to think of it clearly,

she dumped me just like that

so i should be pissed at her.

but then i miss her

but just now i saw her

i think she became very different (in a negative way)

so i think i shouldnt think of her anymore

but i might still miss her sumtimes :(
thats mean, she is live better when she w/ u.....???

wonder why she break-up w/ u..????

cheerz dude.....

Jin,

maybe he already forgotten about the good and bad times that he spend with his ex-wife all this years!!!

Originally posted by Tohsan@Feb 21 2005, 09:14
Jin,

maybe he already forgotten about the good and bad times that he spend with his ex-wife all this years!!!
u mean vodka.....??? :lol:

Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Feb 18 2005, 11:12
a bit ;)
black samurai die lah u... let me know already. even i donno u, u donno me but i still can kacu kacau in this forum hahahaha...

me 2, not miss my ex-gf(forget clean-clean liao) but i miss a lot of my 1st admire at age 14 hehehe... pok pok chui...

Originally posted by Geon323+Feb 21 2005, 09:38 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Geon323 @ Feb 21 2005, 09:38 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BlackSamurai@Feb 18 2005, 11:12
a bit ;)
black samurai die lah u... let me know already. even i donno u, u donno me but i still can kacu kacau in this forum hahahaha...

me 2, not miss my ex-gf(forget clean-clean liao) but i miss a lot of my 1st admire at age 14 hehehe... pok pok chui... [/b][/quote]
post some FR here lah.....bout ur 14yrs ....... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Geon323+Feb 21 2005, 10:15 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Geon323 @ Feb 21 2005, 10:15 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN@Feb 21 2005, 09:45
post some FR here lah.....bout ur 14yrs ....... :rolleyes:
what is FR? pengalaman kah?? [/b][/quote]
yup....... :)
some kind of report lah.....ehehhee :lol:

ehmm... this girl look very cute 1 my age 14 and she 13 she study next to my class than every day sure find reason to talk to her, such as borrow book ahh, ask what time ahh, than finish scholl offer to carry book ahh, wait untill her bus come baru cabut ahh... do many many thing...

few month we become 'good' friend liao every weekend watch movie at a mini cinema(very cheap 4 dollar perperson, got aircon and comfatable chair but the movie very very old 1) 1 time we cross road with a bunch of friend than i stupid loh not pull her hand while crossing the road than all my friend scold me say she angry with me not 'sing mook' and she some time will hint me say she saw watch at pasar malam very nice she very like it, than i stupid stupid go answer: ask u brother to buy for u loh.....

few month later, we stop talking or go out together liao maybe she tulan me already untill form 5 we not talking at all just sometime face to face say Hai only. now i already 23 and she 22, last year she already married loh her husband is my primary school classmate, pukima the world is so small... sometime i still dream about her when sleep.

very fresh & touching.....

>>every day sure find reason to talk to her, such as borrow book ahh, ask what time ahh, than finish scholl offer to carry book ahh, wait untill her bus come baru cabut ahh... do many many thing...<<

i oso do the same thing to the gals i admired to.....at Std 6.....
:rolleyes:

hua u lagi teruk standard 6 already kau lui...

i think that is the basic will do when kau lui at school hehe... sometime think back really siok. now no chance to help girl(admire) carry book liao... only can do is buy a dinner or go sing ''K''