Do u still Loving ur Ex-GF?????

• Yes. I Do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I Don't.

• Sometime loh..........

• Total voters
me play hugging and kai kai with girls when I am 8 years behind my own house with all the neighbour daughters!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Tohsan@Feb 21 2005, 13:17
me play hugging and kai kai with girls when I am 8 years behind my own house with all the neighbour daughters!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
me juz get bully nia........those gals like to play 'cooking' w/ sand lah or grass......after that said i'm their husband......force me eat those sand & grass..........i CRY
post-15-1107138782.gif

Yes, I do.
I still love her & miss her too!
That's why we still keep in touch!
But now she is others' peolpe wife & mum...
Too bad! :(

haih...........after call ex-gf, feel like more heavy liao...........my mood..... :(

Tohsan, cheerz me up...... B)

Originally posted by Geon323@Feb 21 2005, 10:58
ehmm... this girl look very cute 1 my age 14 and she 13 she study next to my class than every day sure find reason to talk to her, such as borrow book ahh, ask what time ahh, than finish scholl offer to carry book ahh, wait untill her bus come baru cabut ahh... do many many thing...

few month we become 'good' friend liao every weekend watch movie at a mini cinema(very cheap 4 dollar perperson, got aircon and comfatable chair but the movie very very old 1) 1 time we cross road with a bunch of friend than i stupid loh not pull her hand while crossing the road than all my friend scold me say she angry with me not 'sing mook' and she some time will hint me say she saw watch at pasar malam very nice she very like it, than i stupid stupid go answer: ask u brother to buy for u loh.....

few month later, we stop talking or go out together liao maybe she tulan me already untill form 5 we not talking at all just sometime face to face say Hai only. now i already 23 and she 22, last year she already married loh her husband is my primary school classmate, pukima the world is so small... sometime i still dream about her when sleep.
Girls around that age quite smart about ****** and stuff thanks to those romantic novels and girlie magazines plus they're more mature than guys.

First paragraph I read, if she dun like you she will think you're very kacau or farn everyday when got chance sure disturb her. If you satisfy her requirement she will give you chance to prove yourself loh, becoz girls also kam tung u give her so much attention and try so hard.

Second paragraph, mebbe you're too young not seng mok then fail all the test loh.

Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 09:58
Do u missing her......???

recently, i keep missing my ex-gf.......dunno why........ :(
:(

same here loh .. dun know why laaa .. even my wedding day is near ..

Originally posted by Tohsan@Feb 21 2005, 16:35
QB,

wa u not paktor ah? why now no partner to paktor so chit chat with us ah? :P
i realise that QB is very quite recently .. :lol: :P :rolleyes:

I dun wanna know....if U're playin me keep it on da low...cuz my heart cant take it anymore...if U're creepin' plz dun lemme know...

*Sighzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Originally posted by dark+Feb 21 2005, 19:31 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dark @ Feb 21 2005, 19:31 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 09:58
Do u missing her......???

recently, i keep missing my ex-gf.......dunno why........ :(
:(

same here loh .. dun know why laaa .. even my wedding day is near .. [/b][/quote]
b4 ur wedding, call her & get a last resort....ehehhehee :lol:

Originally posted by QueenBee@Feb 22 2005, 08:38
I dun wanna know....if U're playin me keep it on da low...cuz my heart cant take it anymore...if U're creepin' plz dun lemme know...

*Sighzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
this message sound more like a PM to BF to me ;)

QB, hope that you are okay.

;) dun gaduh at here.......lah........ ;)
Black, dun bully gals lah..... ;)

we dun bully gals......but 'sek sek' them kao kao.....ehehehhee :lol: see......gold fish...ehehhe :lol: