What happened again at TTA 2015?!!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
All valid and cogent points.

Like I said, I too am part of the rot.

If I had the time, I would definitely attempt to better my own time and hopefully give the the Singaporeans a run for their money. I wouldn't be:-

a) a keyboard warrior
b) use excuses like exchange rates, private testing and talent as a reason as to why we fail time and again.
c) exemplifying the rubbish that the Malaysian government has created. Blame it on everything, use every excuse in the book and never take accountability or responsibility for anything. Mediocrity is a disease that we Malaysians all face. Some of us accept this and try to change whilst others bathe in their glorious ignorance.

Supra Fanatic is the supreme avatar of this ignorance. Instead of trying to improve or discuss a challenge, he relies on somebody else to accomplish the task. Either that, or he is hiding his insecurities/inability behind a veil of cheap sarcasm.

Do you not fight hard or question what is wrong when something important (personal/national accomplishment) is defeated or usurped?

OR do you just hang your head low and say...bla bla bla....blame it on everything but yourself JUST so that you can have a clear conscience.

We, Malaysian motorheads do not lack money, infrastructure or talent.

We lack COMMITMENT, we talk the talk, we talk shop but 99% of us are just wannabes. We don't love anything enough to excel in it.

If money was so scarce, why bother even racing? why are track days always so full? why are there more performance car variants than ever before? We love to say we "track" or "race" but to us, it is a "lifestyle" statement. Nothing more, we do what is convenient, we do what we can......we never exceed the norm, we always have a reason to cop out, we always rationalize our failures. We do nothing to excel. This is our national identity and it is obvious in most of us. Me included. I am everything I have stated and I am ashamed. I cop out by saying I have no time BUT we all know that we can always make time.

No rights or wrongs, but we LOST not because they were better, we LOST because we couldn't be bothered to try winning

nope....

i still say money is my main problem....

hence....now i'm racing on bikes due to lower cost....

so no car racing for me....

BUT i'm more than willing if somebody care enough to allow me drive their ride in any events available....

winning?? heck i want to win in every race i took part...and plenty of winning throphy at home too...

so my problem still MONEY... :driver:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

If I had the time, I would definitely attempt to better my own time and hopefully give the the Singaporeans a run for their money. I wouldn't be:-

a) a keyboard warrior
b) use excuses like exchange rates, private testing and talent as a reason as to why we fail time and again.
c) exemplifying the rubbish that the Malaysian government has created. Blame it on everything, use every excuse in the book and never take accountability or responsibility for anything. Mediocrity is a disease that we Malaysians all face. Some of us accept this and try to change whilst others bathe in their glorious ignorance.

Supra Fanatic is the supreme avatar of this ignorance. Instead of trying to improve or discuss a challenge, he relies on somebody else to accomplish the task. Either that, or he is hiding his insecurities/inability behind a veil of cheap sarcasm.

Do you not fight hard or question what is wrong when something important (personal/national accomplishment) is defeated or usurped?

OR do you just hang your head low and say...bla bla bla....blame it on everything but yourself JUST so that you can have a clear conscience.

We lack COMMITMENT, we talk the talk, we talk shop but 99% of us are just wannabes. We don't love anything enough to excel in it.

If money was so scarce, why bother even racing? why are track days always so full? why are there more performance car variants than ever before? We love to say we "track" or "race" but to us, it is a "lifestyle" statement. Nothing more, we do what is convenient, we do what we can......we never exceed the norm, we always have a reason to cop out, we always rationalize our failures. We do nothing to excel. This is our national identity and it is obvious in most of us. Me included. I am everything I have stated and I am ashamed. I cop out by saying I have no time BUT we all know that we can always make time.

No rights or wrongs, but we LOST not because they were better, we LOST because we couldn't be bothered to try winning.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

a) a keyboard warrior

No rights or wrongs, but we LOST not because they were better, we LOST because we couldn't be bothered to try winning.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

The worse type is the smart alec who's too cool to give a shit.
Basically you are well-known in zth for whining n ranting but do nothing. To say that i rely on somebody else to get the job done or beating the singaporeans, is like you are actually shoving the finger up your own ass to be able to make such judgement about me. Cuz u r indeed blaming the racers for losing n depend on them to win instead of doing it yourself. So who is relying on others now?

If you are that good, you wouldnt start up a thread and start whining on why our Malaysian drivers cant beat the singaporeans. If i were you, if im not happy, if i think i can do better, i would get down to track n prove it that we Malaysians can do it.

I too can come up with reasons, "If i had the time, i bet i can definitely clock a better time n give the singaporeans a run for their money...

By the way, in fact you are posting in this thread n not getting on track to get it done...u r an obvious keyboard warrior.

I wasnt being sarcastic about u being able to give us hope and win. Cuz u have track experiences. Only u feel that m being sarcastic

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I thought no events for Titanrev this year?
Don't know if he would suddenly appear on track....

Ya under 3 minutes 1.3 saga at TTA

Is in his blood, cannot tahan one.
:sleep::sleep:

Ok la guys, no need so stress and everyone has a valid point. I believe money is still the enemy to most Malaysian who wants to go to into motorsport as a privateer and not everyone has a performance car at home and many is doubting a lot about their average run of the mill cars. But I've seen many good drivers in grassroot level events and most of them as I mentioned are privateers without strong technical back up from workshop or teams maybe a few have some small sponsors here and there.

Yes, everyone would want to be the one standing on the podium but it is not a "1 day can do job" it needs commitments and consistency. But the spirit of participation is also worth to be given some credits.

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006

a) a keyboard warrior

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

a) a keyboard warrior

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

The worse type is the smart alec who's too cool to give a shit.
its true..
malaysians didnt walk the talk...

blaming most things on anything else but ourself..on government mostly...

sepang is far away, in the middle of nowhere...but then JPO is full of people...
car parts are expensive....stance, bodykits, bling rims are not...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Rumours of a new F1 worthy track in the works in JB, a collaboration between JB and SGP folks. If that happens Sepang will finally be quiet and hopefully cheaper to run! Woohoo!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Rumours of a new F1 worthy track in the works in JB, a collaboration between JB and SGP folks. If that happens Sepang will finally be quiet and hopefully cheaper to run! Woohoo!
Wah! become white elephant then later become housing estate......hahhahhahahha:biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
are they planning to put those night lights?

It would be cool to have a night race !

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Might be a bad thing too. If all fancy the new track, we will need to travel all the way to JB for some actions. :(
He expect SIC drop price......hahhahahahah:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

are they planning to put those night lights?

It would be cool to have a night race !
Follow Singapore, so can telecast F1 to EU countries.....:driver:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
LOL

Quite the rant from OP.

Tell us how you would do it then if you like to generalize that Malaysians have no drive. And what have you personally done to change things yourself, if by your own admission you are part of the rot ?

Cos I'm clueless man. You seem to be the only smart one here with all the answers on how to raise the bar on Malaysian Motorsport.

Last edited:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
He expect SIC drop price......hahhahahahah:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Follow Singapore, so can telecast F1 to EU countries.....:driver:
Will Sepang be as cheap to us as Nurburgring is to Germans? :driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
In Malaysia, politics comes 1st before motorsport....that might be why it will never be cheap...

Speaking of sports, anyone read about Monsoon Cup, Terengganu? :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
In Malaysia, politics comes 1st before motorsport....that might be why it will never be cheap...

Speaking of sports, anyone read about Monsoon Cup, Terengganu? :biggrin:
Fill pocket first and is open secret.....:banghead:

Sometimes read a little on it. Jean Todt and Michelle Yeoh building a retreat somewhere nearby.....:driver:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Not everyone mods their cars just to beat the Singaporeans in TTA.

Besides, the Singaporeans have good drivers in pretty decent cars. Whats wrong with them winning? They had some negative stuff happening to them too what. One Sgp Evo caught fire and is a total lost now, then a FD2R with CF bodyparts had a crash, etc.

But then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion so you are entitled to yours la.
Now that is very true.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Keeping the cost of racing down is one way to get more masses to jump in the driver’s seat and scratch that racing itch. However, it’s no secret that racing is a hard habit on the wallet and no matter how you look at it, cost will always become an issues.

One of the cheapest ways into racing is through the spec-racing route. Everything is kept...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience