What happened again at TTA 2015?!!

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Ok guys.

First a few caveats.

1) These are but my personal opinions.
2) I am not accusing anyone of anything.
3) I too am guilty of being party to the rot.

Done.

HOW the HELL did we get our ASSES kicked AGAIN?!!

Ohmygawd. With all the Genting/Ulu Yam/Sepang/Kuala Klawang/Genting Sempah GoPro heroes, I truly thought we had some hope this round. People has the right equipment, talked and sounded pro but ultimately.......poof.

To be fair, I have not been to the track in ages but I was hearing Low to mid 2.20s were a norm. Stories of turbo-ed K20s in Ek9s, EGs, Monster R35s, Evo dripping in horsepower and carbon, 295 width semi slicks....etc....

ALL BULLSHIT.

EVERYTHING our Modded JDM scene has to offer is a bunch of bollocks. SIIIGGGGHHHH.

I mean godammnit, the Euro scene as least got some rep back. The JDM is alike our Malaysian Football Team. Nuff' said.

Just wanted to vent. I love the car scene but for F*&Ks sake.....the next time you see a K20'ed Super mega whatever with super mega whatever spec with super mega carbon towel rail holder....Just sneer....cos he ain't much faster than you. He just looks it.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Ok guys.

First a few caveats.

1) These are but my personal opinions.
2) I am not accusing anyone of anything.
3) I too am guilty of being party to the rot.

Done.

HOW the HELL did we get our ASSES kicked AGAIN?!!

Ohmygawd. With all the Genting/Ulu Yam/Sepang/Kuala Klawang/Genting Sempah GoPro heroes, I truly thought we had some hope this round. People has the right equipment, talked and sounded pro but ultimately.......poof.

To be fair, I have not been to the track in ages but I was hearing Low to mid 2.20s were a norm. Stories of turbo-ed K20s in Ek9s, EGs, Monster R35s, Evo dripping in horsepower and carbon, 295 width semi slicks....etc....

ALL BULLSHIT.

EVERYTHING our Modded JDM scene has to offer is a bunch of bollocks. SIIIGGGGHHHH.

I mean godammnit, the Euro scene as least got some rep back. The JDM is alike our Malaysian Football Team. Nuff' said.

Just wanted to vent. I love the car scene but for F*&Ks sake.....the next time you see a K20'ed Super mega whatever with super mega whatever spec with super mega carbon towel rail holder....Just sneer....cos he ain't much faster than you. He just looks it.
If you were talking about the ST Wangan Evos being much faster, they've been doing that for the last few rounds that I noticed. Just my 2 cents too though.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
just because someone has a spec-ed out car doesn't mean he can drive fast. Not everyone mods their cars just to beat the Singaporeans in TTA.

Besides, the Singaporeans have good drivers in pretty decent cars. Whats wrong with them winning? They had some negative stuff happening to them too what. One Sgp Evo caught fire and is a total lost now, then a FD2R with CF bodyparts had a crash, etc.

But then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion so you are entitled to yours la.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You should get back to track days since you have not gone down to track for quite some time and earn back some repo for us Malaysians.

With your experience on track before, we might have higher chance to beat them. :top:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Ok guys.

Are you serious? Since when does street racing considered practice for track purpose, you are indirectly encouraged people to do street race before enabling themselves to track.

Also, having monster engine mod does not grant you faster time. What use of power if it can't be utilized?

Fyi, singaporean came down SIC more than you realized for practice be it weekday or weekday. They just don't make a big fuss of sharing out on social media lines, they booked the whole track more than Malaysian nowadays.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Are you serious? Since when does street racing considered practice for track purpose, you are indirectly encouraged people to do street race before enabling themselves to track.

Also, having monster engine mod does not grant you faster time. What use of power if it can't be utilized?

Fyi, singaporean came down SIC more than you realized for practice be it weekday or weekday. They just don't make a big fuss of sharing out on social media lines, they booked the whole track more than Malaysian nowadays.
U remind me of Keiichi Tsuchiya with a wise words from him.

"No matter how good you are at the streets, you can never be better at track!"

Taken from Shuto Kousoku Trial....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Because to them to rent the track is so cheap. Now SGD is 2.7 times some more.....:burnout:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Because to them to rent the track is so cheap. Now SGD is 2.7 times some more.....:burnout:
Nvm, we got hope. We got TS to represent Malaysia xD

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
some friends of mine in the sports industry gave me this advice...

"Enjoy !!! no need la to be serious want to win !!! Just join the sports for the sake of enjoyment."

so i can say maybe they want to enjoy..

plus thanx to this quote... my paintball team who played for fun actually got 3rd place... we are Noobs n 1st time somemore...

so jgn marah2 la... i can also say bukan rezeki kita lagi

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
or practice driving at neigborhood road....wearing full face helmet......with full of:biggrin: SS (syoik sendiri)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But must practice in SIC not Ulu yam......:rofl:
TS got track experience ma. No longer need ulu yam or any street practice :top:
Shouldnt be a problem to beat the Singaporeans.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
TS got track experience ma. No longer need ulu yam or any street practice :top:
Shouldnt be a problem to beat the Singaporeans.
Practice makes perfect leh!
One of my friend used to drive those private taxi to Genting those days. Imagine 4 to 5 trips in a days, after one year you will know where the bend, even where got pot holes......hhahahhahaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But must practice in SIC not Ulu yam......:rofl:
Practice makes perfect leh!
One of my friend used to drive those private taxi to Genting those days. Imagine 4 to 5 trips in a days, after one year you will know where the bend, even where got pot holes......hhahahhahaha:rofl:
Ya, totally if wanna race with genting taxis, cannot underestimate them man...especially those nissan ones...totally scary if u r also in the taxi. Usually I would check their tyre thread before getting in LOL!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All. My car headunit and a powered subwoofer with lights were stolen in Desaminium Flora in Seri Kembangan early Monday morning. I was not fortunate enough to hear the alarm earlier and as soon as I got down from my apartment and rushed to the car,the SOB thieves were already speeding away in a grey standard perodua myvi and i was a 100m away unable to give a chase.I need some fellow friends in this community to alert me if you happen to see anyone using the items. My Pioneer Carrozzeria...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience