What happened again at TTA 2015?!!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahhaaa.... we have lots of unker takumi under disguise driving nissan car at genting.....

Maybe we oso have another type of unker takumi driving genting buses.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, totally if wanna race with genting taxis, cannot underestimate them man...especially those nissan ones...totally scary if u r also in the taxi. Usually I would check their tyre thread before getting in LOL!
His also Nissan. The twin cam wagon......:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

hahhaaa.... we have lots of unker takumi under disguise driving nissan car at genting.....

Maybe we oso have another type of unker takumi driving genting buses.....
Hope not down the ravine.....

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Practice makes perfect leh!
One of my friend used to drive those private taxi to Genting those days. Imagine 4 to 5 trips in a days, after one year you will know where the bend, even where got pot holes......hhahahhahaha:rofl:
Somehow u remind me of a Hong Kong comic where the hero's father drives a cab n bus on some mountain road like takumi.. (Yes, the bus drifts with passengers in it)..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Anyway - one advantage the Singaporeans have over M'sians is their currency. Everything to them is slightly more than two times cheaper for them. RM8k to rent the whole Sepang means almost SGD3000 only. Get 10 cars SGD300 each and they can dominate the whole Sepang the whole day for themselves.

Ask 10 Malaysians to pay RM800 each to use the track the whole day see how many would be willing.

Dollar for dollar, Sgp fellas have helluva lot more buying power.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Anyway - one advantage the Singaporeans have over M'sians is their currency. Everything to them is slightly more than two times cheaper for them. RM8k to rent the whole Sepang means almost SGD3000 only. Get 10 cars SGD300 each and they can dominate the whole Sepang the whole day for themselves.

Ask 10 Malaysians to pay RM800 each to use the track the whole day see how many would be willing.

Dollar for dollar, Sgp fellas have helluva lot more buying power.
RM8K is to rent whole day bro? Unless we get 20 cars xD RM400 each

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Come sponsor me for next TTA...Kakakakakakakaka:burnout: see how slow I go...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A quick glance at this, and you could easily mistake this for just another 458 Italia. But the stickers scream 'RACE', and when you run your eyes across the finer details, you will notice the single bolt wheels. Typical. You see single bolt wheels, and you already know that this car has a purpose. In fact, every car with single bolt wheels have the same purpose -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience