What happened again at TTA 2015?!!

hahhaaa.... we have lots of unker takumi under disguise driving nissan car at genting.....

Maybe we oso have another type of unker takumi driving genting buses.....

Ya, totally if wanna race with genting taxis, cannot underestimate them man...especially those nissan ones...totally scary if u r also in the taxi. Usually I would check their tyre thread before getting in LOL!
His also Nissan. The twin cam wagon......:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

hahhaaa.... we have lots of unker takumi under disguise driving nissan car at genting.....

Maybe we oso have another type of unker takumi driving genting buses.....
Hope not down the ravine.....

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Practice makes perfect leh!
One of my friend used to drive those private taxi to Genting those days. Imagine 4 to 5 trips in a days, after one year you will know where the bend, even where got pot holes......hhahahhahaha:rofl:
Somehow u remind me of a Hong Kong comic where the hero's father drives a cab n bus on some mountain road like takumi.. (Yes, the bus drifts with passengers in it)..

Anyway - one advantage the Singaporeans have over M'sians is their currency. Everything to them is slightly more than two times cheaper for them. RM8k to rent the whole Sepang means almost SGD3000 only. Get 10 cars SGD300 each and they can dominate the whole Sepang the whole day for themselves.

Ask 10 Malaysians to pay RM800 each to use the track the whole day see how many would be willing.

Dollar for dollar, Sgp fellas have helluva lot more buying power.

Anyway - one advantage the Singaporeans have over M'sians is their currency. Everything to them is slightly more than two times cheaper for them. RM8k to rent the whole Sepang means almost SGD3000 only. Get 10 cars SGD300 each and they can dominate the whole Sepang the whole day for themselves.

Ask 10 Malaysians to pay RM800 each to use the track the whole day see how many would be willing.

Dollar for dollar, Sgp fellas have helluva lot more buying power.
RM8K is to rent whole day bro? Unless we get 20 cars xD RM400 each

Come sponsor me for next TTA...Kakakakakakakaka:burnout: see how slow I go...

A quick glance at this, and you could easily mistake this for just another 458 Italia. But the stickers scream 'RACE', and when you run your eyes across the finer details, you will notice the single bolt wheels. Typical. You see single bolt wheels, and you already know that this car has a purpose. In fact, every car with single bolt wheels have the same purpose -...