which piggyback Is the most BEST for vehicle ??

AZRacing

6,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2008
I personally think that E-manage or SAFC Neo would be the better option...depending on whether the E-manage Ignition harness can be used or not...
simply coz both of it can be tuned at almost any performance shop around M'sia...

sorry im not too sure on the Unichip side...but if im not mistaken there is quite limited tuners in M'sia right?:confused:

Bump: I personally think that E-manage or SAFC Neo would be the better option...depending on whether the E-manage Ignition harness can be used or not...
simply coz both of it can be tuned at almost any performance shop around M'sia...

sorry im not too sure on the Unichip side...but if im not mistaken there is quite limited tuners in M'sia right?:confused:

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
I agree with Zac...it doesnt work much if you have minor mods...

My Neo just went through exhaust system mod with just a drop in K & N filter...hooked it up with an Apexi AFC Neo and it was only a slight difference after tuning it.

I think it would work much better if more mods were done like performance cams, turbos or superchargers...

What do the other sifus think???

Bump: I agree with Zac...it doesnt work much if you have minor mods...

My Neo just went through exhaust system mod with just a drop in K & N filter...hooked it up with an Apexi AFC Neo and it was only a slight difference after tuning it.

I think it would work much better if more mods were done like performance cams, turbos or superchargers...

What do the other sifus think???

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Well, i personally think that problem lies with oem-ecu, as my car is mivec basic mod too using emanage but the performance was consistent...
As for my fren gen-2, im pretty sure it's overwrite by smart selflearning ecu...

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
emanage is to cheat oem ecu.........
depend on the tuner...
sumthing... i try before emanage blue...when u drive a few month... u will feel ur car will lose power..coz of the emanage..have to retune back..... i suggest better get emanage ultimate..
unichip and PCIII...NEVER have to problem before...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
depend on the tuner...
sumthing... i try before emanage blue...when u drive a few month... u will feel ur car will lose power..coz of the emanage..have to retune back..... i suggest better get emanage ultimate..
u mean emanage setting can lari easily??...

ahmadrico

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
what engine u used vsb? where u tuned it? i heard many diff story about emanage..

MatLia

Known Member
Jul 17, 2007
Its clock a year now im using E-manage Ultimate (Apr 08 - Apr 09). Before that, im running on AFC Neo bout 9 month (Aug 07 - 3 March 08). What many guys said here difinitely true, E-Manage is the best compare to others piggyback. Im not say that others or not good, but much of them are lack of setting option and expertise tuners. Depends on us which one are the best suit to our's used. And in my opinion, piggyback is best perform on NA (Natural Aspirated), go for standalone if FI (Force Induction). Juz my 2 cent. peace.:biggrin:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
now i am using PCIII on my BOT car...
so far so good :)
can tune every 250rpm...and tune perfectly !! 100+/-air fuel
can tune injector and
benefit for after using walbro fuel pump....
one of the member SUBARU also using this PCIII...

Bump: now i am using PCIII on my BOT car...
so far so good :)
can tune every 250rpm...and tune perfectly !! 100+/-air fuel
can tune injector and
benefit for after using walbro fuel pump....
one of the member SUBARU also using this PCIII...

Bump:
u mean emanage setting can lari easily??...
depend on the tuner...
some of jerk tuner.... have a fvcking tune...
the emanage blue hv to retune a few month....
but..not sure about emanage ultimate......

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
depend on the tuner...

errrm, first time hearing this, how can values change in a emanage , hmm
power loss could only be because of ur airflow sensor got screwed and reads diffrent readings
one more could be ur engine condition isnt as good as it used to be , there is no reason for the tuning to run away :P , first time hearing this statement

bulukuduk

Sep 20, 2008
choose emanage for amature ride. somehow, it allows your ride to increase of up to 3XX hp!

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Erm... take my car for example, had it tuned by emanage blue for 8 months now. While its fresh from garage, power is good and no black smoke at hi rev, now power still good, fuel efficiency also maintained, but got black smoke (like turbo start charging? :proud:) while mivec engaged... weird?? anyway, will send for retune while changing my gb soon...

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
subaru ver7...also using dynojet PCIII... 300++hp also boost1.4

Bump: subaru ver7...also using dynojet PCIII... 300++hp also boost1.4

Bump: William form TRIA also vote PCIII for force induction vehincle :rolleyes:
emanage blue also not bad for vtec and mivec...benefit...
but for vvti....... :smokin:

Bump: William form TRIA also vote PCIII for force induction vehincle :rolleyes:
emanage blue also not bad for vtec and mivec...benefit...
but for vvti....... :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just want to share...
i tried the DIY about putting the computer fan in the air filter box tube.....first 2 days,it never show the different.....only a little bit pickup and a little bit expensive about the fuel....
then,3 days after that.....i have to go to Pagoh..Muar,Johor......
from my house,shah alam here,i fueld my car rm 20...then i go to putrajaya...working here......so,my fuel meter level at the lowest line before red.....1 takuk la.....
then,i didnt topup my fuel coz i decide...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience